Community > Posts By > trgirl

trgirl's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:27 PM
tongue2 i love it!!!!! i love the thanksgivings at 78 degrees and the christmas days with 81 degrees, yes i love those texas fall days!!!

trgirl's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:06 PM
:banana: :banana: pitchfork whoooo hoooo look at me!!!pitchfork :banana: :banana:

:heart: i just got a wonderful phone call from a very sweet man!!!!:heart:

oppppssss i think im in the wrong thread...lol

well how the h* ll are all you wonderful texas minglers!!!!! i sure have missed you all. been real busy, my grandfather passed away last week and a good friend died on saturday after a long battle with cancer, been a really sad last couple of weeks but i cant help but smilebigsmile after the phone call i just got. i will say this
life is wonderful, short but there are soooooo many good things in it!!!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:24 AM
bigsmile super cute!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:12 AM

Teri I know your heart is heavy when I lost my grandmother I felt as if I had lost my whole world she had helped raise my brother and I from the time I was a baby after my mom passed away. There is nothing I can say except with time the hurt will fade to a point but will always be there to a degree... Just remember the good times you shared and let those moments bring a smile instead of a tear and to know he is where he is happy and will always be there within your heart no matter what............

As for your friend it is hard to see those you love hurt....only time will tell right now for him he is already fighting a tough battle and now this it's in God's hands now.....all you can do is pray he will not suffer much and which ever road he takes will be where he needs to be...flowerforyou

thank you kristi and T, things have been really good for me until last week, been seeing someone new, lots of fun!!!! and he is cute too!!!!! but then all this drama!!!!

Words of wisdom as always...:heart: (((Teri))):heart:

thanks for all the advise, i will use it!!!! hope you both have a fantastic weekend

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:01 AM

The Truth Is, EveryBody Is Going To Hurt You; You Just Gotta Find The Ones Worth Suffering For.[♥].

ahhhh life lesson # 469

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:42 AM
just more crying over loved ones....tears

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:05 AM

OMGosh, Teri! That's terrible! I will be sending some good Juju your way! flowerforyou

Good moooooooorning, Kristi...can you see the smile on my face? bigsmile

And Tami...Pfffffffffffffffft! tongue2

"T" thanks for the good JUJU, we need it!!!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:40 AM
flowerforyou welcome from across the pond!!!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:39 AM

I hear you myself I can't complain life is going pretty good for me at the time.........sure hope your friend gets better burns are really bad to deal with....

thanks again kristi, i thought i lived a drama free life. and really i do, it would be drama free if i didnt have friends!!!! but cant live without them so guess i live with the drama, burns are not good, i hope that he can get past it, he is already been so sick, has a tumor in his neck, radiation and chemo have done nothing to shrink it, it has grown into one lung and his heart, its only a matter of time but now with the burns, who knows how long he has....

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:18 AM

I am ONLY looking for friendships!

bigsmile me tooooooooo!!!!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:17 AM

OMG Teri so sorry to hear that shhsh so sad...

For a while I worked for a couple on the weekends just went over there to help cook and pick up around the house and do light cleaning. Use to drive me nuts both were on oxygen and both of them smoked in the house even always in the back of my mind they were going to blow us all up while I was there....noway

I sure hope they get better that is just terrible to hear...:cry:

thank you kristi, i know that things will start to get better, but man why do they have to get so freaking bad before that??

comeon weekend!!!! i need some rest!!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:06 AM
good morning all you wonderful texas minglers!!!!

what a freaking week it has been, my grandfather passed away, and last night a friend of mine who has been battleing cancer, snuck out of the house at 2am to sneak a cigarette, forgot to take off the oxygen mask, fell asleep with a lit cig in his mouth and i guess you know what happened next!!! he has burns on 98% of his head and is now struggling to breath more than he was yesterday!!!

i am ready for this week to be over right now, if i can just get thru work today!!!!

trgirl's photo
Fri 09/25/09 06:37 AM

Put the pipe down lady , nobody thinks like this early in the morninglaugh

im with pats!!!

trgirl's photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:57 PM
flowerforyou i remember too

trgirl's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:38 AM
get out the vodka and do shots!!!!!

trgirl's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:44 PM
KRUPA!!! i am sooooooo sorry to hear that, you dont deserve that kind of heartache... i could round up a few of the girls from texas and hunt her down....

trgirl's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:57 PM

be honest?.....well isn't that a novel idea

Stud.And honest says.Don't know.pftt

stud?:laughing:

trgirl's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:44 PM
smokin welcome

trgirl's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:43 PM

compassion...not just fake interest or what ever shuts you up
communication..like honesty
commitment...you know faithfulness trust
compromise...as in unselfishness a happy medium

but it takes two to do it right. a break down in one leads to problems in the othersflowerforyou flowerforyou

flowerforyou there should be more men on this planet likr you bedlum!!!

trgirl's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:41 PM
:banana: :banana: whoooo hooooo look at me!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: just got home from a 9 hour drive!!!!! super glad to be home!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: whooooo hooooo for my bed!!!!! ( andnoway NO you cant see it!)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25