Tue 06/02/09 03:58 PM
I do, as I'm a hopeless romantic!

Do you have a nosey neighbor?

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:56 PM
Just you wait right there...

*Grabs Bastet by the hair and pulls her in the pit.*

*Ties up Bastet to the four corners of a wooden bed.*

So, you go out with Wicked and Jerseygirl and leave ME in a cage, do ya?

And worst of all, hide my binky?

Now Boonedog and I are gonna work you over and teach you a good painful lesson you soon won't forget...

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:42 PM
Nah... I fart, belch, pick me nose, all at will without holding back. In all fairness, she may do the same.

Sometimes, when I'm watching the world cup and don't want to miss a second of it, I've been known to piss in a bucket in front of the TV. Then I usually ask her to go dump it and bring it back.

And if she don't like it, she knows where the front door is...

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:32 PM
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care...

Do you have a special someone you think about when you first wake up in the morning?

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:29 PM
I can flex my fat muscles for you all day, but a green giant I'm not...

Tootsweet's ideal mate is a cross between the Green Giant, the Incredible Hulk, and a little green Martian.

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:12 PM
Miine too...

Favorite cartoon?

Classic Pink Panther cartoons, the ones where he is silent. Love the ant eater and the ant...!

And yours?

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:02 PM

Lilypetal,

You probably know more about Dali than I. What do you think the significance of the ant is on the face of the watch, placed at precisely 9:45?

what

They are borrowing from Persistence of Memory with the ant and watch theme...And of course his self portrait is the face and goofy mustache.

Oh thanks...

So you don't think the ant being placed at exactly 9:45 has any signifacance? I guess they had to put it somehere, right?

rofl

I looked around for an answer to that, but I didn't find anything. All of his clocks in his work are at 6:55, so I have no clue.

Thank you...! flowers

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:55 PM
Oh... good! Just the sound of it was so loud I thought it hit ME for a second.

While you take care of Kindred, I go find that Bastet. I'm gonna tie her up to my bed and show her some sweet brotherly love...

pitchfork

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:49 PM
Betty

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:47 PM
Yes, the one where Rachel is dating Russ, a Ross lookalike...!

Do you have a favorite Taxi episode?

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:34 PM
It appears as though Kimmi has left this thread.

No need to panic, it's safe to assume she wants the position, as her earlier display of enthusiasm and zest for making assumptions is any indication.

I'll just leave this badge with Lady SMS here and hope that Kimmi returns soon to accept the position and start her new job on mingle.

Remember Kimmi, The Greater Metropolitan Mingle City residents are counting on you.

Don't let us down.

flowers

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:26 PM

Lilypetal,

You probably know more about Dali than I. What do you think the significance of the ant is on the face of the watch, placed at precisely 9:45?

what

They are borrowing from Persistence of Memory with the ant and watch theme...And of course his self portrait is the face and goofy mustache.

Oh thanks...

So you don't think the ant being placed at exactly 9:45 has any signifacance? I guess they had to put it somehere, right?

rofl

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:13 PM

I nominate kimmim!

I second that...

Kimmi, it's official... Come get yer badge!

And congratudolences on getting the position.

Actually, you were our ONLY nominie, but that's not important now.. What's important is that you go out there and start making assumptions...

Good luck!

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:05 PM
Lilypetal,

what

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:57 PM
I got the watch in Santa Fe...!

Downtown Santa Fe is packed with art galleries and museums. Ever since Georgia O'Keefe moved there many many moon ago, a lot of artists followed her there.

You'll love it, I'm telling ya.

Now do me a favor and don't make this a habit of starting serious threads.

When should we expect the pic release of the much anticipated Billy Boobies?

MahanMahan's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:44 PM
Dude, this summer, take a little trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. If you love art, you will love Santa Fe. Just the Georgia O'Keefe museum is worth the trip to Santa Fe, but there is much, much more.

My favorite artist is Dali, and I got my Dali watch to prove it.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25