Community > Posts By > malou08

malou08's photo
Tue 09/09/14 04:46 AM

I am SO tired to scammers. It seems like all Im meeting on here are scammers. It such a waste of my time trying to sort out who's real & who isn't. Anyone actually meet a "real" person on here yet?

malou08's photo
Tue 09/02/14 02:22 PM

Question: Have been in the country for 6 months , have been messaged from various gold digging girls here. What makes you think that people are stupiid and won't notice the real you and what you are after?

PS: to avoid been misunderstood, this doesn't mean that all girls after money.

Magandang Umaga

Sadly its partly true..many Filipino thinks like that.but always remember that not all of us is like that.you can see or encounter scammers in any races.

But still many foreigner would prefer to have a pinay wives because of our culture,our hospitality our sweetness,devoted, positive outlooks on live.we are also talented in so many way.so please look for the brighter sides rather than judging just for the single shortcoming.

Anyways welcome to the Philippines. enjoy your adobo and sinigang and the worlds most Delicious pork recipe by the New York times.its the sisig.

malou08's photo
Tue 09/02/14 05:48 AM
:thumbsup:

malou08's photo
Tue 09/02/14 05:39 AM
im single because i dont have skype etc....:laughing:

malou08's photo
Tue 09/02/14 05:14 AM

I guess I am single because I attract men that I have no sexual or emotional interest in. As a result it is a dead-end. I don't want to force myself to be interested when I am not. But it is hard as these are the only men that ask me out.
The men I am interested in are shy by nature. I love intelligent men, the epitome of a geek. I am bit of a geek myself and I am shy in nature as well. As a result I see a man I am really attracted to and I end up messing it up because I want him to approach me. I smile at him, I try to playfully tease him, and I every now and then compliment him and he just does not seem to get the message. I know some people will say that I 'need' to be more proactive and put myself out there, but how can you be proactive if you have Autism? It is all so confusing!!!!!!