Community > Posts By > dreamer1956

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 10:17 PM

This is the best advice on dating online I got so far:
"Hello, welcome to mingle. Good luck and my advice to u is question question question. Alot of people will claim to be something they are not. I know. Loo. Are good people too. I found if they have a pic or actually more than one and an honest description u are more apt to find an honest man. Keep your guard up, dont believe in words, believe in actions, and honest answers and u will be fine. Enjoy and have fun..."

Welcome to Mingle! Good luck!flowerforyou

I want to thank you for your honest Advice I will do my best now for sure, after all of the other scammers lol you have a great night ok hugssssssss.:wink:

Well thank you Love my hugs great for the soul to I may addand not the foot either.:angel: :smile:

Here is BIG HUG for you.:thumbsup: You go girl.winking

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 10:13 PM

This is the best advice on dating online I got so far:
"Hello, welcome to mingle. Good luck and my advice to u is question question question. Alot of people will claim to be something they are not. I know. Loo. Are good people too. I found if they have a pic or actually more than one and an honest description u are more apt to find an honest man. Keep your guard up, dont believe in words, believe in actions, and honest answers and u will be fine. Enjoy and have fun..."

Welcome to Mingle! Good luck!flowerforyou

I want to thank you for your honest Advice I will do my best now for sure, after all of the other scammers lol you have a great night ok hugssssssss.:wink:

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 10:07 PM

Just hang out on the forums, and you will meet good people.
Maybe even some 'real' men.
There have actually been a few threads about them.:laughing:
And welcome, dreamer.

Well thank you for the welcome, I will try this is my first so it begins lol.I will be watching for the real men then laugh

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:47 PM
lol I suppose

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:39 PM
i AM GOING TO TRY THIS METHOD TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS SERIOUS MEN PLEASE.From Canada please.

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:34 PM
I love it thank you for that made me feel so much better hugssssssssss to ya for that comment.

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:29 PM
Hello I am from Nova Scotia hope all is well with you.Have a great night

dreamer1956's photo
Sat 11/08/14 09:22 PM
Tell is that all there is on here is scammers, I met at least 10 men all scammers. How do you find a real person a Man I mean.