Community > Posts By > BroadsCruiser

no photo
Mon 08/25/14 05:08 PM
The people you mention had designed a simpler, smaller procedure of of some kind, that the US would start wars III,IV and V for to get hold of it. There was also a crate containing a captured drone from Afghanistan. Both were on the way to China, that could and would mean CIA intervention, and if true, that plane sits in a hangar in Diego Garcia.

However, my opinion from day 1 is that another aircraft was responsible for bringing down that 777, not by shooting, but by accidental collision. whose military jet? I originally said Vietnam, but am now sure it was a Malaysian air force jet. MH370 lies on the ocean floor in the Gulf of Thailand, some 50-60 nautical miles East of Kota Bharu.

The trouble is, no one wants to know. So come the day when the seas drain dry, and the wreckage is exposed, will the truth ever become known, and the mystery is no more!

no photo
Mon 08/25/14 04:48 PM
The way you are is the real you, and if you are not among friends that are similarly minded, life may feel difficult. It helps to have a friend who knows what you go through, someone you can talk to, confide in, and maybe take some comfort. If i can help in any small way, please say so. I am a lot older than you, having been there, done it and worn the T-shirt, so in essence wiser, and maybe able to give words of wisdom. You are not alone!