Community > Posts By > luvz2likulots

luvz2likulots's photo
Thu 07/28/16 12:00 PM
I am thinking about my partner's reactions to "the moment"!! Are her eyes rolling back in her head, are parts of her body becoming aroused, is she showing pleasure by moaning and groaning, and finally, I am thinking about the beautiful sight I am viewing from feet to head!!

luvz2likulots's photo
Tue 07/12/16 07:02 AM
So many beautiful ladies here over 50!! I hope I make some new friends here. I don't bite that hard either!! Have a great day everyone.

luvz2likulots's photo
Mon 07/11/16 07:16 AM
I was fortunate enough to marry my childhood sweetheart!! We were together for over 40 years, married for 33 of those years!! God took her to heaven in 2013 from breast cancer!! You learn just how much you love someone when your partner needs you for help in her daily living!! Bathing, dressing, etc. My wife became very self conscious when her hair started falling out from her chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatments. I could not stand this, so I had her shave my head on our front porch and all the neighbors knew why!! This was my way to support my wife!! Yes, they laughed with me!! But my wife had no need to wear a toboggan to bed at night any longer!!

She always told me to move on after she passed away!! She said another lucky lady deserved her good man!! I am not in a hurry for this. I am not setting any age requirements, but I have already raised my family as I have 3 sons, 28, 31, & 37. Nuff said.

luvz2likulots's photo
Mon 07/11/16 06:50 AM
Rachel you are a very beautiful lady, if I were not 61 and in the USA I would love to take this to the next level. But if you want a new friend. I am here!!

luvz2likulots's photo
Mon 07/11/16 06:47 AM
It can happen at 61 behind the keyboard I am a "Chippendale Dancer" in real life probably your worst nightmare!! Not really but you get the message!! I hope!!

luvz2likulots's photo
Mon 07/11/16 06:44 AM
At the end of the day only you have to put up with whoever you choose!! Age may be just a number, but at 61, I prefer it to be much closer to 61 than to 20. I have already seen a ignorant youngster ask you an impolite question. You really are to lovely to put up with that crap!! Just remember: If it feels good in your heart, DO IT!!"

luvz2likulots's photo
Mon 07/11/16 06:35 AM
Good luck in your search!! My wife passed away from breast cancer after 33 years of marriage and over 40 years of dating!! I am also ready to move on, but I am in no hurry!!

luvz2likulots's photo
Mon 07/11/16 06:33 AM
You are a beautiful woman!! In time you will move on!! As I have 3 sons older than you, this is just an encouragement. Move on when ready!!