Community > Posts By > georgemontour

georgemontour's photo
Fri 08/22/14 05:50 AM
hello nice meeting you ,I'm a caring and understanding person. i am glad to have you as my friend here,
My greeting in the name of God, Please pardon me for having contacted you in this form but I have contacted you because of the urgency and importance of this letter. Please consider the important of looking around see what is going on around the world today, I consider the important Of Help and helping the poor children on the street. These children are innocent of this war and crisis in the world today all over but the children are ones suffering more pains. I'm creative, intelligent. I love to talk about everything. I'm grateful for all the blessings in my life and never take anything for granted.
I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty,I'm a caring and understanding person. I have a lot of love to share, I hope that someone comes along soon to share it with.God bless you.Montour