Community > Posts By > randomotion

randomotion's photo
Tue 03/24/09 06:20 PM
We are going to the southern coast of Spain for 2 weeks at the end of October, staying in a time share. I need any input on: 1)Dining and Touring and also on 2)Train to take to get there and where to fly into ? thank you !
Randomotion aka Jim

randomotion's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:27 AM
We just got back from several weeks in Sedona, AZ is north of Phoenix and south of the Grand Canyon. IF you love beautiful Nature, clean dry air, red rock trails X dozens, artists, and most days of sun, you will love Sedona. Its only about 10,000 population but I felt at home there, having grown up in a small town in W. Penna.

It can be expensive to stay there, but there are many options nearby in Cottonwood and elsewhere. We have a time share so it only cost us $150. Gotta love those timeshares eh?

You are within easy drive of many sites including:
- Jerome a mountside ghost, former mining town
- Verde Canyon RR .... HIGHLY recommended
- Flagstaff where lots of young people live
- Grand Canyon, about 1.5 hr drive to the north
- Hoover dam and Las Vegas
- Hopi Nation in the middle of Navaho Nation
- Painted Desert
- Montezuma's Well and Village ... worth the trip

I also heard that homes in Cottonwood and Prescott are below $100k ... so great place to look at for retirement or starting a life.

I have traveled a lot, and Sedona is probably near the top spot for me now.
Randomotion

randomotion's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:15 AM
hey Lizz. To improve your profile I suggest:
- a new pic of you dressed in work a day attire where your face is smiling, and not looking directly at the camera; perhaps looking 15 degrees off center line.
- guys your age want to see your shape, so think of how to do this with a slight profile picture that says who you are too. I was young once so take this idea for what its worth.
- A quote or nice poem always adds to your luster.
- Talk a little about aptitudes and where you would love to be in five or ten years.
- Work very hard at colorful words and atmosphere that you paint with your write up.

Hope this helps.
Hugss and may God Bless You.
Randomotionhappy