Community > Posts By > moreofman

moreofman's photo
Wed 08/27/14 05:24 PM
I'm sorry isn't this about being holy!
Which is oneness with God?
Jesus said be holy for I'm holy!
If your a born again believer "a Christian" then you are holy as Jesus is holy!
It's his rightness "righteousness" with God not ours!
Jesus sanctifies us, we are saints!
You can't make it through the law, it just shows us our sin!
We are sinners!
That what we do!
Read Romans 7 then 8 Paul figures this out!
my favorite scripture is Romans 8!
Why?
Because it come after Romans seven where Paul says things like.
For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
My the holy spirit bless you with understand!
He knows all things and teaches us

moreofman's photo
Wed 08/27/14 03:56 PM
Sex before marriage is like most sin, it feel good.
but it does not feel right!

my favorite scripture is Romans 8!
Why?
Because it come after Romans 7!
where Paul says things like.
For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

The question is, doesn't Sex consummate marriage?
For God said they shall become one flesh?
So we are commuting adultery?