Community > Posts By > Def_Diff

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 10:33 AM
so smooth

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:42 AM

@ Larsi I was convinced there were dragons and a girl can’t find her prince if there are no dragons to slay. rofl

awww that's freakin' adorable bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:27 AM
the funniest part is that the original post is over 3 years old. laugh laugh laugh clueless much?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:59 AM
I have a book with a face on it. It's called the Necronomicon. Sometimes it tells me to do bad things. shocked

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:44 AM
wubba lubba dub dub!

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:28 AM
Well, dang, sorry I missed that! slaphead

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:24 AM
why in the #)#**^&(# ^*%&)(**( ^$&^#&% am I awake right now?rant

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:22 AM
my note would say...

Hi....

where the @$@(*^(*%(*&(* have you been for the last ^&^^&^)) &^^&*%*&^*& years? I'm not getting any ^&(_(*)(&&*^$^%# younger!

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:18 AM
Gabba Gabba Hey!

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:34 PM
Playing with fire almost always results in getting burned.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 10:16 PM

I have a dark side pitchfork

surprised

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 08:37 PM

Should I ever see you again, you are dead rant

Holy crap surprised

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 07:43 PM
OMG

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 05:13 PM

Why I couldn't make my match??

Hmmmm...do you really need to ask with that photo posted? Just sayin'

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 05:08 PM

What I'm doing wrong?

Not to pick on you but anyone who asks what they are doing wrong is demonstrating some level of insecurity and people pick up on that quickly. The reality is that a lot of times someone is doing nothing wrong - if it were that easy to meet the right one then why the hell do dating sites have thousands of users? Unless you would be happy with the first person who comes along and smiles at you you've got to be realistic, and reality is that you should probably expect to run across 10, 20, 50, or 100 wrong people before stumbling onto the right person.

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 03:30 PM
bigsmile waving

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:43 PM

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:39 PM

I couldn’t find any when I was there...try Tennessee they have some good guys out there

Perhaps you were looking only with your eyes, in which case there is much you would never see.

Physical appearance isn’t the only thing I look for :smirk:

Good to hear! bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:14 PM
Playing the piano is not so much a surprise to me; you doing anything for 40 years is the surprise. Did you start in the womb?

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 02:11 PM

all the women on Mingle2 have such great qualities..
But there is one who who I think I would find myself wanting to make her happy..
One who I would spend most of my time making sure she knows how much I desire her that I would protect her. That I would constantly find ways to assure her that she is the only one for me.. then I realize this is Mingle2 and the chances of ever meeting her in person are slim to none... in the meantime I'll make friends and share my joy of living and try to brighten everyone's day that visit Mingle2 forum..

I think River has a crush on...

SpongeBob SquarePants

laugh

I feel the same way with the men here on Mingle... problem is the one's I've been interested in haven't been interested in me. Well one was or so he said... let me think for quite a while there was more... found out different after I said I was getting a ticket to come visit ohwell So yes, I am guarded and treat everyone the same now... as friends drinker smile2

Minnie Mouse bigsmile

Well, there's so much flirtation going on it's hard to tell much of anything. Some may be serious while others are just playing around passing the time. Just when you think something is starting to happen with someone you turn around and see them doing the same thing with another. Best to stay aloof unless/until someone comes right out and says "Damn, I want you so bad I can't take it anymore!" laugh Otherwise, meh.

ot: Eric

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25