Community > Posts By > NaVeana

NaVeana's photo
Sat 12/20/14 12:20 AM
My absolute favorite holiday... Love everything about it! Chestnuts roasting! Jackfrost nipping! Ha ha? I don't find it hard to sleep! That naughty guy is coming down my chimney soon!!

NaVeana's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:53 PM
Not really because sometimes people are not being honest and do not say what they really mean because they are afraid of being judged....

NaVeana's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:33 PM
Edited by NaVeana on Sat 08/30/14 12:34 PM
Good thinking... Try not to become too emotionally involved until you actually get to know the person and of course.... This takes time if you feel it may be worth investing your time!! Good Luck!!

NaVeana's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:25 PM
Edited by NaVeana on Sat 08/30/14 12:26 PM
So what do you plan to do differently the next time you connect with someone online? How far do you go before meeting that person? I know everyone's experience will be different...

NaVeana's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:42 AM
Is there anyone serious here? I am looking for one who I can sit with in silence and it will not be uncomfortable. Someone who makes me look forward to the end of my work day because I am coming home to be with him! He makes me laugh, act silly, carefree and allows me to be nothing other than to just be myself and he loves and accepts all that I give to him......

NaVeana's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:27 AM
Just checking... New here!