Community > Posts By > lup20

lup20's photo
Sat 11/28/20 04:47 AM

No, not since my breakup. I needed time first to heal. I don't like to date when my heart is not in it yet. Then I don't feel like it at all plus it isn't fair to the other person.

And this year I began to feel like dating again, I remember posting that around March, about the irony that it wasn't possible or difficult due to the pandemic.

I think it's about time for me, since I AM ready now.

i wish to win your soul... so i can do it for you

lup20's photo
Sat 11/28/20 04:44 AM

Romantic, no. It's been 3 and a half years since my last one.
very sory but i hope you will get very soon is my prayer

lup20's photo
Mon 06/15/15 02:58 AM
Goodmorning joyce...nicee

lup20's photo
Sun 06/07/15 10:14 PM
Put your profile photo first

lup20's photo
Sun 06/07/15 10:01 PM
My friend in christ... am asking is to date a women older than a man is a sin?

lup20's photo
Sun 06/07/15 09:48 PM
The day is goodd

lup20's photo
Sun 06/07/15 09:48 PM
The day is goodd

lup20's photo
Tue 05/26/15 12:37 AM
Hi

lup20's photo
Sat 05/23/15 07:56 PM
What i know,to save a need people especial children is the God's work and has a great bless and miracle.is like your own child is at Dubai and you at the same time you live at America and you have anything to help him but you can't at the moment..... but at the same time your child calling you and is in agent needy,but you can't do anything. But when you think on how to help him,stranger come and help your child some of basic needy. So your time reach to vist your child in Dubai and you know that was a stranger who help your child.at the time you get to Dubai you must find the person who help your child and prepare some gift for him.
What i mean here is to help the needy children is like that stranger and because the children always pray to God. When God decide to bless a child. He will not forget you and bless you...

lup20's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:51 PM
Is not a must for you to reply my post but is for those who will be willing to share with me their idea... so you can go one to other,thanks and be bless..

lup20's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:43 PM

It is fine to point out problems but posting on line it is probably a very good idea to make it clear that you are talking in generic terms and not using your profile or posts to solicit donations because then people will figure you are a scammer and it is going in your pocket.

Yes

lup20's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:41 PM

Thanks for the support and be bless

lup20's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:36 PM
Thanks for that good idea

lup20's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:30 PM
My dear fellow prayer and who trust God for 100%.am asking why when you start praying serious for some problem like financal,some one to get saved.. sometimes that problem become big or nasty than before you were not praying??

lup20's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:55 PM

For what I understand there was no unity with the people and at the time there was fighting between races. different classes of people were in different levels and you didn't speak outside your race. That is why the Samaritan women was shocked when Jesus asked her for a drink of water. John 4
Jesus wanted unity with all people

Because Jesus want unity for all world.. is true that God has not answered his prayer for 100%.and the devil devil still fighting againsty his prayer?
because in reality as we are the people and the children of God but still we do not have unity.example racism,classes....

lup20's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:43 PM

WHY JESUS PRAY UNITY FOR US??

according to the christians, jesus is one of the three gods they pray to, so he wouldn't "pray" for unity, he should just do it...

Uh, wrong. According to Christians, Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the same God in essence.

Mormons are the folks who say that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three separate gods in essence.

so do you mean that,Jesus is not working in unity?
if so my friend you are very wrong.according to the Bible they live in unity and he is his desire that even christian to copy that behava of unity but they fail...

lup20's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:35 PM
i think JESUS new that,unity has a lot of beneft to christian that is why he prayed for it.but to me i wonder that,why christian domination we do not have that unity but we are have the selfish spirit?. for example some of domination they prefer that,they are very holly than the other.
so what christian behave today,is what Jesus meant or need?

lup20's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:06 PM
WHY JESUS PRAY UNITY FOR US??

lup20's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:10 PM
that is a good seminar of marriage.. God bless you...

lup20's photo
Sat 05/16/15 08:47 PM

flowerforyou :heart: :smile: flowerforyou

if marriage is lasting.. why people divorce..?

Previous 1 3 4 5