nonstopcraigster's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:01 AM
seek jesus, he is the only one who can heal you from the worst of pains , find a healing room event at a local church, and let him speak to you, not only will your heart be restored but it will be stronger and more capable of handling the problems of this world, ask and you shall recieve, him knowing what you arelready need even before you ask

nonstopcraigster's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:34 AM
athiests are athiests, because its allows them to acess the whole world and do what ever they want with absolutely no consequences, as their laws of the finite realm here, they cant do what ever these please here, but within that realm they can do what ever they want which in normaly would require eternal consequences by the ultimate judge God himself, wipe him out and you can mold humanity into anything you like and claim what is right for yourself, there by fulling engaging in the pleasures around, with out percieved guilt, they only use pseudo science of evolution to cover up the true desire, to validate their lifestyle as perfectly ok because its the "natural" course of life. In a sense you could say they are trying to be a god, buts its more along the lines of having a liscense to do whatever you want freely

nonstopcraigster's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:28 AM
welcome and have a good time :) your more likely to make friends than find love here though

nonstopcraigster's photo
Fri 10/03/14 02:21 AM
jesus loves you, and if you follow him, you will find the girl of your dreams

nonstopcraigster's photo
Fri 09/26/14 12:00 AM
WHY DOES GOD MAKE IT SO HARD TO DECIPHER THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/11/14 04:57 PM

nonstopcraigster's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:20 AM
kill yourself to get it, find it wherever it may lead, if you can't find it here go else where, put forth your posistion, let bleed out to all you know that love is your top priority, go everywhere and anywhere, make all your friends, propose and be rejected until no longer rejected, be true to your self and your nature, do not be robbed of your individuality, do not mold yourself except into what you want, and ask out everyone, message any girl you like, move one from the ones that you were wrong about and or have move on from you, Love is constant journey, most of the girls here arent even active for very long, and will never respond anyway,at least for me. Put your self out there man, and bother all you will find your love eventually but play now and the sooner you will find her

nonstopcraigster's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:48 AM
Edited by nonstopcraigster on Mon 09/08/14 12:51 AM
wow you guys listen to badass music XD Chimiara Pure hatred, need I say more

nonstopcraigster's photo
Fri 09/05/14 03:05 PM
sanfernando valley, the less thriving part of Los Angeles, pretty historical though.

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/04/14 04:07 AM
yes, but is your personality as hot as your looks? thats the real question

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:38 AM
ya they should limit this to major city districts, everyone here is still far the **** away even in california

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:12 AM
I'm a little late :/ but happy birthday and hope it was a good one

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:42 AM
Master of puppets Metallica

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:36 AM
Alot of people like to post a song or give a shout out to an artist during the delicate frays of heartbreak and the tragedy of sorrow. people also like to post work out music, or something that makes gives them encouragement. But what do you most connect with when your angry and pissed off, what kind of song do you want to let the world take from your raw anger what song and its message message? I suppose this would also stem from what is making you angry in the first place as well. One song that gets me is free your hate by KMFDM, this is a political song but its about revolution as well, and it talks about how goverment likes to talk down and supress freedoms, the whole premise of the song is to fight back and essentially "free your hate" even if it kills you, you stood up for yourself. I apply this even bullying situations, nothing makes me madder than being told I'm in the wrong for no valid reason, or being talked down to, thats probably a mutal hatred, being bullied being acused, then you give them something to really accuse you for, or owning people doesn't come with out a repercussion back firing at them. so whats your song?

nonstopcraigster's photo
Thu 09/04/14 01:55 AM
if you have an extensive music range, then you'd know this is an impossible question to answer, with that said my favorite band is rush at least with out spouting out all the underground stuff I could list for days that no one would ever appreciate in their wildest dreams, so to me there really is no best band, just a bunch of good bands, and a bunch of of ok bands, and a bunch of terrible bands.

nonstopcraigster's photo
Wed 09/03/14 04:29 AM
alice in chains last of my kind

nonstopcraigster's photo
Wed 09/03/14 04:18 AM
I hope people don't take my humor as annoying, and or being a pushover for showing extensive politeness.

nonstopcraigster's photo
Wed 09/03/14 04:06 AM
Edited by nonstopcraigster on Wed 09/03/14 04:11 AM
Kashmir- Led Zeppelin

nonstopcraigster's photo
Wed 09/03/14 03:54 AM
Edited by nonstopcraigster on Wed 09/03/14 03:54 AM
because my ankle injury is preventing me from searching for the suitable gal, so once schools rocks back in who knows, at this point this site doesn't seem to offer much, but things change. Enjoy being single while it lasts, and scout like its a needle in a haystack

nonstopcraigster's photo
Wed 09/03/14 03:51 AM

Me,Single because he did not look at me as his BEST friend. and thats important if you really love each other

awwwww men to that one

Previous 1