That's the reason.

But why?

And the old standy by...."Because I said so!"....hee hee

gothope's photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:37 PM
Hi and happy thoughts for a safe trip. waving

gothope's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:32 AM
listed on his Myspace page. Is it a bad idea to send a message to your(soon to be ex)-boyfriend's "friend" women to find out how they know him and if they are in contact with him? We recently determined to be "just friends" after a year and a half, until he feels like he's in a better place, but it's been more like a "just friends" relationship for a year and wonder if he's been messing around on his Yahoo personals and Myspace page. Yeah, I'm a dope who held on for too long.

gothope's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:28 PM

acid would he see people?

Purple people!scared

gothope's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:15 PM
"Waiting to Exhale".

gothope's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:42 AM
Meant to say they should allow it.

gothope's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:41 AM

So how many of you wish Led Zeppelin would let some of their music titles be used for the game?

Do you think the band are being a bunch of Wankers not letting anyone else use their music?

I think they are wankers myself!

Their artistic embargo to me is just arrogance.

I know probably shouldn't comment because I have never played, but I have friends who do and it looks like fun and since I like Led Zeppelin, I would want to play their music too. They allow it.

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:16 PM
And what about the "no pics?" Nekked?

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:14 PM
Since I'm pretty new here....why watch out for the one pic? What does that mean or what happens if you contact them? They send lewd pics? scared

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:05 PM

Ya know, if you are without partner to share valentines day, bake some cupcakes, or make some sappy cards with construction paper or even some paper flowers and take them to a retirement home. Lots of folks that would share a hug for a small gift and a kind word.

That is one of the nicest things I've ever heard anyone suggest about Valentine's Day. I do give cards and flowers to my daughter and Mom, but your idea is special. Nice lady:heart: to you.

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:58 PM
I balb and blab and nobody cares what I think...LOLrofl waving

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:55 PM
Hi There and I'm pretty new too. The people seem nice here and the topics on the forum are a nice way to say HI.waving

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:47 PM

I have a question...
I don't understand how people use the bible to justify that the earth is only 6000 years old? I've talked to some people that tell me it's "verified" that even dinosaurs are only thousands of years old instead of millions. And that they died in the Noah's flood.
I just wanted to hear if anyone out there has a rational arguement for the earth only being 6000 years old. I personally, think it's a crock ohwell

Just a thought...In order for the dinosaurs to die in Noah's flood, people would have to existed BEFORE dinosaurs, and therein lies part of what I believe is a big issue for Christians. The theory of Evolution. Based on that theory, dinosaurs came first, and evolved into many of the animals we currently have now (birds are actually a long distant relative of dinosaurs for example, and horses were once the size of a cat). So if you believe animals and reptiles evolved over time, does it not make sense that PEOPLE also evolved, and no devout Christian religon I am aware of beleives that man evolved from apes or any other primate. Therefore, they would rather say man has only been here 6000 years, from Adam and eve, not evolution. And no disrespect to anyone's beliefs, I just favor science.

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:18 PM

Thanks everyone. Nice to know I'm not the only one. Extra :heart: :heart: to all of us that need one.

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:11 PM
Not one of my favorite holidays (if it is a holiday, really)...anyone else?

gothope's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:04 AM
I saw the entire interview with George Obama on MSNBC I believe, during the campaign. Was very interesting, and a little sad that these brothers really never knew each other. However, I'm not sure what your point is, unless it is the following excerpt from your post:

I would like Obama to visit his brother to see how he is living, to improve his way of life," said Emelda Negei, who runs a small dispensary near Obama's house.

But George Obama will have none of it. He draws inspiration from his famous half-brother. He acknowledges that he is biased but said he knows that his half-brother will be the next president.

"Because he wants to be [president]," he said. "I think in life, what you want is what you are supposed to get."

gothope's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:12 PM
to see the wizard laugh

gothope's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:07 PM
BO! Huge turn off (unless he just got off a physcial strenuous job).

gothope's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:02 PM
And I'm passionate about this topic because I lost my job after 7 years (along with 11 others) because the owner of the business, very wealthy needs gas for his plane,and he and the other managers managed to go on their yearly ski trip the same week. Sick. Sorry for the long post.

gothope's photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:59 PM

greed is the way it is anymore or was it that way all the time?
just more evedent now.

I think greed was always the way it was or still is. It's just finally coming around to being obvious. Thre was a time when we all lead out lives without it being so noticable and now I believe it is ruining this country. Yes, t he rich do get richer and they will never allow any economic issues effect them. Therefore, we have millions of Americans losing their jobs, and large and small company owners and CEO's giving themselves bonus's. Is a tragity for all of us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6