Community > Posts By > the_one_wizzo

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 03:37 PM
but if it makes you happier ill go there http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/ and fix what i said for your small closed off mind to be able to read it!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 03:21 PM
Edited by the_one_wizzo on Sat 01/26/13 03:22 PM
one thing i will put out there is never judge a book by its cover cuz the very person you judge without knowing the full story might be alot more then a stereo typical view you have of them its good i dont have a one track mind that sticks with a stereo type of arrogance cuz boy is my mind eyes and heart wide open in everything i am and do to many possibiltys!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 03:00 PM
Edited by the_one_wizzo on Sat 01/26/13 03:07 PM
if i cared how to spell kind of why i did make that funny statemeant before i would be in school winning a spelling bee contest like i could of if i cared when i was younger but no worrys i know how gifted and smart i am i dont need your approval really i was just trying to help others open there eyes

anyways i am also smart enough to be positive and not let what you say really bother me cuz after all thats the diffrence between me and you is knowing how to really love yourself or not!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 10:39 AM
ok i s-p-e-l-l eet out for you view my profile and try and have a open mind i know for most of the world thats very hard

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 10:19 AM
cuz only those who understand the knowledge of yoda can see!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 10:16 AM
salam sadammalik and welcome too mingle

the_one_wizzo's photo
Sat 01/26/13 10:15 AM
ha ha i could not help but giggle and think of the song i am sexy and i know it when i seen this guys post!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 02:58 PM

1. you love god
2. obdient goes along with loving god
3. love thy self with positive thought and respect process
4. love others as you would thy self
5.love thy enemys
6.bearer of love on the sleeve and light of the world
7. knowledgable and wise and very understanding and sees the big picture
8.fears nothing but god
9.fights fire with water and hate with love and anger with mercy and turns the other cheek
10. darkness into light just and right as bright as owl as loving as a dove as courageous as a lion as strong as a eagle

huh... i understood everything in the OP, but yours is a little vague... can you explain 8-10 please?

9. meaning a real christian is a peacemaker not a vengance seeker and knows how to walk away
10. darkness into light meaning they come out of the dark and shine
and the animals are symboles of what a christian man really is owl is knowledge and wise dove is loving lion is brave and courageous and eagle flys and soars very strong and confident and high

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 02:52 PM
Edited by the_one_wizzo on Fri 01/25/13 02:53 PM
West Lafayette but i am actaully e.t supernatural,extraterrestrial and born and raised in chicago lol

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 02:43 PM
1. you love god
2. obdient goes along with loving god
3. love thy self with positive thought and respect process
4. love others as you would thy self
5.love thy enemys
6.bearer of love on the sleeve and light of the world
7. knowledgable and wise and very understanding and sees the big picture
8.fears nothing but god
9.fights fire with water and hate with love and anger with mercy and turns the other cheek
10. darkness into light just and right as bright as owl as loving as a dove as courageous as a lion as strong as a eagle

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 12:19 PM
the real me casting crowns courageous,katy pery firwork-e.t-wide awake
lauryn hill everything is everything
the me now- tracey chapman tinman nickel back saving me seether faker
rhinna disturbia creed my own prison

for i am a man who has walked both the narrow and wide path but likes the grey!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 12:05 PM

Atleast i dont deny it lol

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:59 AM
Edited by the_one_wizzo on Fri 01/25/13 12:00 PM
muaahwaahhaaa theres plenty of high flowen doves of lions song of bravery in high places as there are ravens with a beast evil screech just many are oridanary def and blind thats all he he he

the_one_wizzo's photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:47 AM
For Gifted and bright we elevate are minds in a sunny twilight where everything is right we meditate are thoughts to the love of a positive moment maybe to some just a notion to us its a golden lifestyle where we fly as free as a dove hovering high above the broken dust and grey clouds of lies and lust we open are mouth we flap our wings we sing and roar to mighty tune of lions courage we know and controll are thoughts and ways we are one with god living here today forever saved the reborn mighty hes are strenght are temple so have no fear for we conquered the raven under the clouds clawed him into the dust with his screeches of hell that did not make us tremble we are made to lead men of courage mighty and humble under the wisdom tree on the branch with holy white feathers and beak we sleep till god wakes us in the morning to lift us in his hands to soar where very few have flown over the mountains leaping the rivers and seas we are forever in love and we show the cloud of love in are eyes are thoughts radiate in passion who we are as worn on are sleeves of the true strenght that can only be gained by those who have faith and belive the comfort so warm without a doubt without a fail without a shake of fear for we arent cold we burn inside with his holy flame wicked beware hes our king and we dont tremble as you do the mighty weak!!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:46 PM
How can i turn to you and away from sin and my wicked ways when it means to surrender many of things how can i have that great of will for a real sacrafice to have real love and strenght the world and its ways are like candy!!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:35 PM
I am bye far not a godly man and yes a sinner i am because i refuse to surrender to him because to me surrendering is not only to belive in salvation but to also have good works cuz one most grow in love also to clean the cup from the inside out.

so i say this comfort dont come from being with another person nor does it come from wordly things just like love is not lust or desire a.k.a the want to be with another human it isnt of fear or hate or it doesnt hurt to love and love does not betray or decieve to have real love is to heav real comfort and strenght to dwell in good thought a.k.a to be positive for real love is strong,kind,hopefull,faithfull,joyfull,beautifull,humble.righteous,forgiving/full of mercy and grace and yet all knowing and wise for true love is god and god is the king of comfort for comfort he left with us for dwelling in good thoughts is the key to these things this how one can really find love bye cleaning the cup from the inside out so its to love yourself and love god for god is love then can you truly love a man so having sex outside marriage isnt the answer for it brings guilt and shame :)

the_one_wizzo's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:05 PM
Strip club :banana:

the_one_wizzo's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:01 PM
Proxie

the_one_wizzo's photo
Tue 11/29/11 05:00 PM

Got Caught trying to make an order at walmart from these pimps!

the_one_wizzo's photo
Tue 11/29/11 04:47 PM
Everquest

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20