Community > Posts By > CarpeDiem_77

no photo
Sun 08/27/17 11:47 AM
You keep busy. Make plans with friends/ family and do the things that you wanted to do but couldn't find the time to do so. Explore new adventures and try to have fun and DON'T think about him/ her!

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 10:50 AM
This topic may have already been covered. It's only to serve as a gentle reminder as some of the below have become rather annoying.

If you're planning to message a potential interest, kindly ensure that you have read their profile and not solely base your decision on their photo. Beauty is only skin deep. Do you know you can avoid asking stupid questions if you have done so in the first place? Don't waste time on profiles that are incomplete.

No one likes run on sentences/ or misspelled words (words with every other letter for shorthand?). I don't mind typos but c'mon, I don't want to have to decode what you're trying to say so, try using a dictionary if your not sure. Don't be lazy! (I can understand that English may not be your first language but...)

Keep the conversation flowing! Its simple. Go for coffee when time is right and don't rush into anything you're not comfortable with. At the end of the day, you might've not hit it off in IRL but at least maybe made a friend?

Quit whining about where all the good women/ men are! If you haven't made any attempts to contact them, how will you know? Make time and engage in chats/conversations. Don't assume the worse in people.

Good luck on your searches! Happy Holidays!

no photo
Thu 12/17/15 12:54 PM
Same here! Kindly advise when its solved. Thanks!

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 05:17 PM
Edited by CarpeDiem_77 on Wed 12/16/15 05:18 PM
Temptation?

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 05:14 PM
I believe some are still around and asking the same question. Sometimes when you least expect anything, you'll find it. In the meantime, have fun and get to know some guys on here.

Enjoy the ride!

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 08:29 AM
I think its possible to have both. Why choose? I heard the below quote sometime ago.

"Love is friendship set on fire"- Jeremy Taylor

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 05:53 PM
Edited by CarpeDiem_77 on Sun 11/29/15 06:13 PM
Recently the same thing happened to me. Not going to make it a big deal.
I would hope that if someone was interested in getting to know me it would be because I had a nice/ friendly profile and not based on the the photo.

Good luck in your search.

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 06:48 AM
Broken promises. He stood you up twice now. If he can't keep his words then just let him go. Do you really want a guy that won't make time for you? You're better than that!

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 07:13 PM
You're welcome! As for Laos, we only stayed for a few days. Vientiane is the capitol city of Laos and the people are known as Laotians. Lao is the official language and there currency is known as kip. Haven't been there personally but families tell me that's where most tourists head to when they go back home. You may want to spend more time there compared to the other cities. We visited Pakse (Champasak) and Luang Prabang which didn't have much to offer. Roads are under developed but locals are nice and friendly. We stayed over night in Ubon and didn't get to explore much, unfortunately.(you likely won't need more than a week in Laos unless you have family and want to see everything). As you know, whenever in Asia, food is cheap and authentic. Not sure if you're travelling alone or family but you may want to hire a driver to take you around. (please always be safe and use good judgement). Not sure if they offer tours but you may want to inquire. Transportation can be awful. I'm hoping to go back to visit Vientiane someday. Laos is definately worth travelling to as it is a short flight from Thailand. So much of the country to take in due to its history. Hopefully you can share your experiences when you return. Praying this has been useful for you in some ways. If you need more, let me know. BTW, you may want to pick up a "sinh" in Laos or Thailand. Its known as a skirts that women wear and the fabrics are so beautiful and range in all sorts of style. Enjoy your trip!

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:09 PM
Hi there! Been to those two countries over a year ago. I've never been and I had such a great vacation. Bangkok, Chaing Mai and Phuket were all amazing. May I ask where in Laos you'll be staying? Are you from S E Asai? Night markets is not to be missed and bartering for items is essential in Thailand. It's a shopping paradise.

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:36 PM
Personally I don't think there is anything wrong for a lady to be asking the guy out. If you're interested, what's the harm? If you don't, you just might miss out on someone interesting!

no photo
Sun 01/04/15 04:33 PM
It can be difficult at first but if I were you, I would move on. Have fun and enjoy life. And when you least expect it, just maybe you'll find that special lady. Timing is everything. Good luck!

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:14 PM
These are my suggestions only (others are welcomed). Keep your interests listed (ones that you are passionate about), describe yourself, share what your looking for on this site and hoping to gain(whether a friendship, relationship or just casual dating, etc). Make it clear so you don't play games with people's mind and feelings. People do take time to invest in relationships so you should take that into consideration. But most importantly, the profile should be you! But not in a 200 word essay. Everything else should fall into place. It just takes a little time. Hope this helps a little. BTW, Your profile is better than the males that have theirs empty and unanswered.
Have a great evening!

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:21 PM
Hi Josh,
I think your profile is TMI (too much info) and you should remember KISS (keep it simple sweetie). The other elements of your profile you can share while getting to know someone your interested in. These are just my opinion as well. Good luck in your search!

no photo
Fri 09/12/14 03:57 AM
My inbox indicates that I have mail but nothing appears. Why is this the case?