no photo
Mon 09/08/14 05:31 PM
welcome :))

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 05:28 PM
great i love it :thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 05:23 PM

_ 19 year old student all his thoughts was about Academic Achievement and making new friends in his faculty , making friends achieved from my first day , but something else i dont think in or never expect after the last one i had until my summer holiday (now) .......

_ 4 Colleagues appear their interests of me , smiles , joking , help me in my study and until one of them send me her phone number on my desk in a paper but without the name of her in that time i thought that it was useless paper was put wrong on my desk
then throw it in the bin on sight of her , but the time of reality discovered when i saw them in the final exams some of them said hi without hands and another were as they were try to escape when they saw me in a direct way , as they were trying to disappear their feelings and Frustrations , in that time i started to discover that i was as an Unconscious person with no feelings , said to my self what can i do now if i was a reason of Misery of someone , can i apologize for them , no that mean more wrong and how could i have more than one to connect to her .

_ after my holiday started my heart begin to blame me as it was asking me ( what did you do ! , when will you stop ? ), i think love is a ready of myself not situations which make it , in that time i decided to start searching for a new g.f not to wait for my predestined , until i find this site mingle2 and become one of Maker moment of love , i know it is not easy but maybe it worth that :smile:

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 04:01 PM
welcome friend :))

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 03:44 PM
hahahahahah

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 05:35 AM
welcome :) wish you the best :)) but notice that time here run more faster than you think lol

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:09 PM
Edited by falantino on Sat 09/06/14 06:15 PM
silent laugh no noise please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 03:15 PM
Edited by falantino on Sat 09/06/14 03:17 PM
uper the photo that you match with you will find x sign (remove) that its :))

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 02:24 PM
Edited by falantino on Sat 09/06/14 02:38 PM
in ancient Greek, “hepta” means number seven. it represents the seven stages of love.

# some Citation from it :

1-{ do you think really birds find interesting in their flying aren't they become bored from being tired ? aren't they would like to land on earth and walking and want something connect them to the earth to stop their Immigration like people ? so who said that flaying mean freedom ? }

2-{ ( b ) became near to Wall of Balcony , said what will happen if i jumped through it for a little seconds flying in the sky , why always our fun connect to Black end ! make us stop all our crazy behaviours ? then ask himself the most important question : do you really want to fly ? do you want to feel as a bird without restrictions or gravity , or you want that black end , that ends all these crazy stages in seconds ? }

3-{ (( a paper at a middle of sea ..... was written in ......... SAVE ME )) }

4-{ (E) i am a young with 24 year old .... Celibate ..... and i am happy to be among beautiful group like you .
olas boyfriend said : yeah so what is your profession in short .
(E) answer with a smile and said : a painter .
olas boyfriend answer with spoof : painter lol ! is still there someone who works as painter ?
(E) answer : yes
olas boyfriend said : and are you a successful in that area ?
(E) answered : as you consider the conception of success for you ...... for me i succeed to find a something that is worth my fatigue and i would find myself in too ...... but for you it means money and position ...... sorry , in that i am a big failure ! }

5-{the love don't start with a look , smile or by these ways ..... the real love is what the life prepared to you since the date of your birth .... with all its bad and good ..... with its failed relationships and pains that you cant forget ...... love start when your heart start to ask a little question saying : (( i won't rest yet )) ....... love is Ready myself ..... so the beginning is the important stage , with all its complex things in it , because in it there is a certain moment at which we can surrender to not hurt our feelings again }

at the end give me your opinion about the most point that attracted you { 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 } ?

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 09:05 AM
i understand you right
, you need someone start his talking with sharing concerns , some funny stories and then make you feel of his interest of you

, but i want you to make sure that most of love stories ( friendships \ relationship ) start in some situations or in exchanging ideas and values so my opinion is to listen to everyone start talking to you don't govern him until you see his end and his purpose but don't talk about your privacy too much , ok

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 08:05 AM

I'm usually attracted to nerdy guys but um.. scratch that! I love guys from animes like Natsu!

you remembered me of myself when i was 17 year old and until now i find animes sometimes as my favourite dream girl like Gwen Tennyson in ben ten and yasmin in alaa el din ........ , but please it is our secret slaphead lol

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:22 AM
Edited by falantino on Sat 09/06/14 07:26 AM

someone tried to tell me Batman wasnt as good cuz he doesnt have special powers....Hello, Batman is good BECAUSE he doesnt have special powers!

he really has no special power but he has mind and athletic body power
but unfortunately he hasnt a warm hugs lol
not for the joker, riddler, egghead, etc....but for catwoman, and other female interests, you are mistaken.

oh yeah oops Regardless of it has some women interests but for me its enough that batman and catwoman after Hostility they became lovers thats the special power :))
hostility? no no no...they understood each other.

oh i felt that strange thing in movie but maybe i was wrong or what can i call their relation in first !!
I would say doomed. they always had an attraction tho.

yes agree with you in that :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:07 AM

someone tried to tell me Batman wasnt as good cuz he doesnt have special powers....Hello, Batman is good BECAUSE he doesnt have special powers!

not for the joker, riddler, eggman, etc....but for catwoman, and other female interests, you are mistaken.

oh yeah oops Regardless of it has some women interests but for me its enough that batman and catwoman after Hostility they became lovers thats the special power :))
hostility? no no no...they understood each other.

oh i felt that strange thing in movie but maybe i was wrong or what can i call their relation in first !!

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:26 AM
Edited by falantino on Sat 09/06/14 06:30 AM

not for the joker, riddler, eggman, etc....but for catwoman, and other female interests, you are mistaken.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:09 AM

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 05:39 AM
welcome DevilJazz :)) wish you to make friends here

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 05:32 AM
Edited by falantino on Sat 09/06/14 05:34 AM

Cartoon character..laugh laugh it attracts me more than a boy exist only n dream..

so spongebob is the solution lol :tongue: :banana:
nope..olaf..lol:banana: :banana:

lol why not ( hi my name is olaf and i love warm hugs ..... lol ):banana: :banana:
lol..:banana: :banana:
That attracts me..

<<<<---- so welcome to olaf if he make someone attracted winking