Community > Posts By > falantino

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 10:07 AM

755 waving

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 09:55 AM
Edited by falantino on Tue 09/23/14 09:54 AM

do it soon lo , sometime a dog is best friend ! it can know and see all but it just silent ( becuase it can not to speak ) and friend , sure , very noisy or big problem hehehe

yup it can be as a friend , and who know ! it could be the best friend too if it has that loyal that i am searching for it , and yes i think i am going to get one soon , ty Sam_single2 :))

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 08:51 AM
Edited by falantino on Tue 09/23/14 08:55 AM

from time to time you should stay away from your friends to see who is fake one and who is real one , who really miss you and ask for you whoa !

THATS A SYLLOGISTIC VIEW POINT OF A CHILD------LIFE EXPERIENCE WILL CHANGE THAT BELIEF----

so what if i told you i tested that by myself , i have over than 40 friends , but i found about 10 are real friends some of them visited me in my home and others messaged and called me , but the other fake after along time messaged asking me : why dont you ask for us ? , and i can't deny that i am learning from the life experience everyday :))

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 08:28 AM
752 drinker

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 08:27 AM

u are right wesam
look dogs still loyal after the death too. better than many peoples

agree with you in that makenwallo :thumbsup: , maybe dogs have no brains but they have a big real heart that you can't find it in many people ....

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 08:07 AM

I am pretty new to this site and have noticed something very strange so far since I've been here. I just have a feeling that something isn't right. I have been getting messages from "American" men. (according to their profiles) that sound strange. At first I thought maybe they weren't the best spellers or good at grammar, writing, made a typo etc...whatever. It happens. But in one of the first messages I got, as I started writing back and forth, I picked up on it and noticed that the way they were talking was different than how they wrote in their profile. The personality seemed different and how tthey worded things didn't sound right. Or words they used the wrong way. Just not typical american talk. Even with bad gramma, typos and spelling, I can tell it's an american dude I'm talking to lol. It sounded like broken English and how a foreign person would talk. Plain and simple. And as I started asking questions and they asked me questions, I just knew this wasn't the person in the profile I was talking to. So after that I kinda thought maybe it was a one time thing and didnt think about iet until the next message...I started noticing the same thing again! And so it kept happening. A pattern and similar style of writing, and it keeps happening. 99.9% of the messages I've received are like that. I have only had one or 2 legit people message me. Every single message Ive been getting is a fake foreign man. I don't really trust any message I get now. I'm leary and skeptical and don't know what to believe now. Even if its a real man I don't know if I could believe it. I don't know what to think. I don't think there is anyone real on here lpl. I'm weirded out and it has pretty much ruined it, and not even sure I should bother with this site. It seems like a waste of time. Does anyone else notice this or have an idea what is up with this? It just seems out of control. Also, I did type this from a phone, so don't judge MY grammar lol

sure they are scammers , but it is the first time for me to know that there are a full fake profiles here lol , anyway as the previous nice people said to you , you should join forums there you can find out who is scammer and not , and Incidentally English isn't my main language so forgive me for my typo lol

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 07:39 AM
754 waving

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 07:35 AM
Edited by falantino on Tue 09/23/14 07:37 AM
in that time you will find that you had already wasted your time with the most of them , maybe if you fostered a dog at THE TIME that you wasted , that dog could be more sincere .

i think i need to buy a dog , maybe that dog buy me in adversity times ?

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 07:34 AM
from time to time you should stay away from your friends to see who is fake one and who is real one , who really miss you and ask for you whoa !

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 07:05 AM

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 06:23 AM

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 05:09 AM

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 08:19 AM

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 08:08 AM

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:54 AM

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:43 AM
jk :)) , we all here pray to him to heal :angel:

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 06:40 AM
you found out that after a week only lol , so he is a lucky man to has a dear friend like you lmao rofl

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 05:15 AM

no photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:35 PM

no photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:46 PM