Community > Posts By > BlkBtyBoop

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:02 AM
I see no problem with a older woman dating a younger man. Every man I have ever dated has for some reason being younger even my ex husband but I have found is that the younger man likes to cheat more than an older man because he is still trying to love as many woman as he can before he settles down. They are not looking for a really long term relationship just a couple of months or a 1/2 yrs. Where we women are looking for love/life partners. Happy searching everyone and I hope this help a little.happy

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:52 AM
In my life, speaking as a black woman that love white men, black men will approach a white woman faster then a white man will approach a black woman. I don't think that we should be looking at color but at the person because as the old saying goes, " Beauty is only skin deep". Peel away the skin and we all are the same. We all have the same muscles but the a just formed in many different ways. So are very lean, some have a little more fat on them, etc. but you need to know the person not the color.

I guess that is why I'm still looking.

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:41 AM
I'm not speaking for everywoman. I'm speaking for me. It's being rejected. If you read someone's profile and you like what you read, you type up that email and tell them a little more about yourself and he never responds.

So I do sometimes send the first letter but most of the time I will nudge or say nothing. There are 9 women to every 1 man so I have a great chance of not getting that respond then a man does.

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:21 AM
Listening

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sun 12/07/14 10:58 AM
Thanks I will write more
I'm hoping to be like you. Good luck

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sat 12/06/14 11:00 PM
Thanks make me stand out like what?

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sat 12/06/14 12:59 AM
Single black female looking for single white male?

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sat 12/06/14 12:34 AM
From looking at your profile it looks nice but I would say add a face shot and tell a little more about yourself.

Good luck!

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sat 12/06/14 12:24 AM
Just speaking from a woman that has dated older men and younger men. There are woman that don't judge by age but when you say you say you are looking to have fun, we will stay away more because it means to most you are looking for a older women to be FWB and we are pass that and looking for something more long term.

Hope it helps

BlkBtyBoop's photo
Sat 12/06/14 12:21 AM
Would you date me? If yes tell me what you liked and if no please tell me why not. Looking to find someone for life and needing help.