Community > Posts By > Michael_Luxor

Michael_Luxor's photo
Mon 08/22/16 10:56 AM
Edited by Michael_Luxor on Mon 08/22/16 11:02 AM
Thank you for advice, people. May be is really not my chance with her)
I like her. She is attractive, she is wonderful. But not my girl, right :(. And I don't want destroy her happiness, really.
Thx)

Michael_Luxor's photo
Sat 08/20/16 03:37 PM
Good night all.

In early February of this year to our department came the girl (she is 22, I'm 24). But the direction of the work we have been a little different. I not really notice it as something not soared. Disposition in our building so that each cabinet is divided into two halves, each - 2 employee. I sat with my colleague in one part of the study, this girl - on the other side (like its brand new - taught). But in April, my colleague resigned, and the girl was transferred to my site to me. She was accustomed to the team, and with the direction of the work. Together we learn something new, help and support each other. I began to notice that she was beginning to like me, somehow unconsciously. Now we just sit at a distance of 10 centimeters from each other, making fun of each other (sometimes that rzhem, little if not in golosinu: D). Do compliment her, gently, very gently touched her arms or shoulder. I think she does not mind such touching. It also happens that it holds or touches my hand, as it were, by accident. I offer her after work to drive her home, the girl agrees. And everything would be fine and well .... BUT .... she rents an apartment with her boyfriend .... in the house, to which I am bringing it every day.(((
I could't understand myself that it felt. And perhaps even now not fully understand. Understand that she loves another, and lives with him, but at the same time feel to it very, very tender feelings, to look at it eyes - it's not easy. She meets with him about 3 years; maybe I just do not have enough confidence in your feelings, whether they are sincere. Still, this guy three years behind with it. And what I have with her now, a couple of months?
Can you give me advice? What I need to do? How to pull "myself" together? In what direction to go? Thank you...
P.S. English is not my native language. So, do not be angry ;)