Community > Posts By > amiablesoul4u

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:01 AM

finding friends is more important than dating or having sex ?

Ashi" i have a couple of questions...no offence though!!!

1. what has finding friends got to do with dating or having sex?

2. friendship is the base of all relationships!

3. dating is a word, which according to me is an excuse to know someone depending on the object you have in mind...be it friendship, sex or some other intention you have hidden to describe...
4. Sex is a need or some and for some people its a want...

Humanbeings feel the need for sex, hunger, fear, shelter, .....probably more....

just a perception....I can be completely wrong!!!pitchfork :banana: drinks

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:50 AM
you had mentioned in your profile"looking for an intimate encounter" was that after u fall in love or was it lust???trying to understand the "belief in love"!!!:smile: :wink: flowerforyou pitchfork

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:47 AM

ladywind i msged u my opinion!!!!

I know, I am busy honey. Wait in line :wink:

If u already know it!!!! I am not in your line:wink: laugh flowerforyou

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:42 AM
every day, every where , we are branding ourselves in some way or the other...I cant agree with people who suffer from "CRAFTS" ....becoz even they have branded themselves from the moment they have made their profile on Mingle2.....

personal branding is letting the other person know who you are? and what you stand by?

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:26 AM
ladywind i msged u my opinion!!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 03:07 AM

Because the trust is gone and you cant rebuild trust could be one reason?

:thumbsup: Trust & Respect.
When it is gone it gone.

Aretha Franklin - Respect http://youtu.be/6FOUqQt3Kg0/

so trust and respect are the only values that hold a relationship???

Romantic love, lust etc.
.are PERKS. Neither will sustain a relationship.

I like your perks perceptive! a question, what if u have missed the perks in your life, however have retained only trust & respect...would u remain in that relationship? for how long? i am just curious!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:48 AM
what does "self realization " mean to you with regards to dating /relationships???

Does it help to hold on to the person / let go of a person?

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:45 AM

Because the trust is gone and you cant rebuild trust could be one reason?

:thumbsup: Trust & Respect.
When it is gone it gone.

Aretha Franklin - Respect http://youtu.be/6FOUqQt3Kg0/

so trust and respect are the only values that hold a relationship???

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 02:16 AM
thats quite an insight!!! i enjoy invoking peoples conscience...hear people talk...

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 01:07 AM
why do people prefer to break up than working out a relationship???

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 12:59 AM
explain "big data analytics" in a non technical way!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 12:57 AM
age is just a number!!! do u agree with me??? personality dwells deeper than looks!!! what do u think?

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 12:47 AM
tell me 5 reasons y u wont date my kind of profile? and two things you like about my profile?

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 11:55 PM
love flowerforyou

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 03:19 AM

just curious to see if there are any guys who like heavier girls and why they do?

I like girls heavier or light is their preference or their wish!!! I like girls who have a bit of human in them and learn to stand by what they are, as in personality. someone who can speak her mind and does not mind who is watching...someone who believes in equality, believes in treating someone like the way she likes to be treated!! Heavier or lighter is just a state of mind!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 03:09 AM
Ahem!!!! there's nothing wrong!!! wish all the women follow your style ...so u finally got all it takes to ask a man out!!! A man is less complicated than a woman...probably the reason why god is still wondering what runs on a womans mind!!! no judgements why you would ask a man out!!! one woman asking a man out is fun...2 is company...three is plesaure...:smile: drinker pitchfork flowerforyou

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 02:56 AM
Do women prefer "good guys" over guys with a "pleasant" disposition? explain, according to you, what would be your preference? no one would title or judge your opinion or label you!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 02:50 AM
What according to you is good? what according to you differences good from pleasant?
Why do good things have more depth? if u agree with it, explain why?

if u disagree...please be kind to also explain why?

( please answer the question don't try to find out the intent or the consequence or judge the writer...its an open question...answer it with integrity if u can )

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 02:26 AM

I am not a native english speaker, however I wanted to know what you think of it...Branding is wide and open to discussion because its ambiguous and vague....I Believe people are branding themselves constantly...please dont judge the writer of his orgin..just answer the question if u can?

People are not judging the writer because of his origins.They are having difficulty deciphering the intent of the question,as can be seen by the various attempts to answer your question.Sometimes looking at the background of the writer gives an indication of the intent of the question.The same question coming from a teenager and a mature adult may have a different intent.You state the subject of your question is ambiguous,vague and wide open.Being aware of this requires a less ambiguous question,if the answer is of any consequence.

why are u trying to decipher the "intent"? and well the answer is of no consequence!!! I would like to know what u think on a general or a specific note!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Mon 11/23/15 02:04 AM

thanks for sharing!!!:smile: drinker

This question is technically right and well positioned because it is posted under dating and relationships...so situations based on relationships...we do brand our selves for many reasons...as stated by Mr.Conrad it is a "marketing strategy" however we do and are constantly marketing ourselves in different kinds of relationships we share...well...there is no right or wrong answers!!! each of us have a different perception to it...instead of judging lets speak our mind!!!:smile: drinker rofl