Community > Posts By > amiablesoul4u

amiablesoul4u's photo
Sun 11/29/15 07:04 AM
i forgot to mention, guys i am straight!!! I asked that question specifically to women!!!

laugh :banana: laugh devil

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:23 AM
dont worry people...all of you who replied to the post...just send me flight tickets and i 'll join u every holiday which will bring a smile you will treasure forever!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:smile2 rofl

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:14 AM
flowers biggrin

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:12 AM

Of course you can!
But you may also find a few fakes, pests and perverts along the way!!

and me ....did u say friends or Friend???flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks shades

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:10 AM

Sorry you all look blurry to me
I might go to Spec savers

:laughing: rofl

I thought u r already in spec savers...havent u yet decided!!!!

Just an avg guy with a heart of an angel and face of a devil

:banana:

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:03 AM

Well ???

Well, I like single Mom's...they perhaps could make good moms!!! and they are fun to date and mate with!!!single moms make better prospects for dating and relationships!!!" once bitten twice shy"devil love flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: smile2 tongue2 waving winking

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:57 AM
when a lady posts with a beautifully morphed pic or wicked smile...she gets more responses...than average guys like us...!!!

whoa what

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:52 AM
looking for a lady who has a heart of an angel and face of a devil!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:48 AM

Abso-Friggin-Loutely! As a matter of fact I find encouragement when I see videos like I saw the other night. I've never heard of killer Mike before, but I saw him absolutely fire up a crowd in Atlanta. He was telling it like it is. "Don't ever give up" (paraphrasing). It was at a rally by Bernie Sanders. Yes, I fight the good fight. But discouragement sets in every now and then. If you've never seen it, just Bing "killer mike-sanders" and it should come up. A very powerful message. And well done too. Many people need to see it. :banana:

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: devil

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:31 AM
I think the trend is changing...how else would u evolve???? huh!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:29 AM
I want to c how many rebels are here!!!

1.smokin pitchfork shades

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:26 AM
I Love Mingle2 becoz"...........

Go head....Lets c the responses!!!!

My Response would be : helps me to create a network of strangers and voice out my feelings to the world and get knowledge about what i am ignorant to!! etc.,

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:19 AM

He promise to visit me but he fails not only once but twice...

i SPOKE TO HIM" HE SAID HE'S SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR SISTER!" THATS WHY HE FAILED TO VISIT YOU TWICE AND THAT HE IS SERIOUSLY ILL!!! cant a man fall sick and be ill and postpone the "promise"laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana:

amiablesoul4u's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:00 AM
“"the more i reveal about myself to women, the more they wanna judge me, not stereotyping women" but isn't that a fact...Guys!!!!! ”.

amiablesoul4u's photo
Thu 11/26/15 11:59 PM
“why do u think women need more love than men do?”

amiablesoul4u's photo
Thu 11/26/15 07:38 AM
listen carefully to your conscience!!! answer is within "you"smokin :angel:

amiablesoul4u's photo
Thu 11/26/15 07:24 AM
dont worry...he'll meet u...patience and believe in yourself and in your love!!! there must be something wrong...!!!!

amiablesoul4u's photo
Thu 11/26/15 07:06 AM
I think relationship is just a title or a way of branding two peoples bonding into something mingle2 says " serious relationship" with a base as friendship!!!

do these stages change in order...???
dating>friendship>serious relationship leading to....?love or what tears

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:21 AM

I won't even look at a man unless he is over 45. I want the maturity and conversation levels to be on the same page.
But we are all different, good luck to you :)

Maturity and conversation comes with age?????????maturity can also come if i am 18 and my partner was 40...conversation always follows in every state of mind!!!

Dating and having a relationship with a older women can be a hit...till u accept that she is going to keep getting older and you are ready to take up that commitment....I believe in honor your commitment!!!love :smile: blushing

amiablesoul4u's photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:10 AM
i believe in long distance....I would relocate if u love me more and more each day!!!:smile: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Previous 1 3