Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:31 AM
no.. I'm suggesting that we have the same as they do.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:29 AM
I watched " who's your Daddy" once.. I was glued to it. They taped it over 2 days and had 5.....5!!! guys come on.. she had sex with them all.. none were the father.

Her mother finally called in and screamed at her to get off the show!!!

you have to be a F-ing moron to go on that show.. guys and girls... but I was glued Lol

What do they give these people to do this?.. I would never come out of that back room... doesn't matter what's out there.. ain't going to be good.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:12 AM
North Korea Has a Meth Problem, an Unstable Leader—and Nukes

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-meth-problem-unstable-170800190.html

And we're pointing fingers?

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 04:20 AM

I'm sick and tired of hearing average/below average looking guys crying about how unfair internet dating is. They've got it into their heads that good looking guys have it really easy. Well they're wrong. Most women are put off by extremely handsome men because we're steriotyped as womanizers. Which means I've got ti convince them I'm not just after a bit of fun.

your looking pretty good in that mirror.. heh Red

You and a bottle of glass cleaner.. perfect night

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 04:15 AM
well if it was, we wouldn't be here

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 03:32 AM
this doesn't surprise me. I would bet stuff like this happens more then we know.

Imagine that... you drop your kid off and you think they are nice and safe and someone is giving them medicine without your consent or knowing the kids medical history.

Shut them down and charge whoever did it with endangering a child

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:12 PM
or could be that you are looking for a activity partner (your profile) so you figure mostly women will answer this.. you get some contacts.. follow up.. and bingo... quick activity.

you see I don't know of ANY family that would hire a 18 year old guy with no experience and a foreign country to watch their kids.

Because 18 year old guys are preoccupied with something else... right.

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:36 AM

they need drones that can taser and tear gas people there?

Absolutely!

Must be a hell of long wire on that taser.. I wouldn't want to be the guy who has to roll that up.. Lol

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:28 AM

I think your first reaction would be the reaction every human has when they first see a person.

That is, is he / she pleasing to your eye, which would be overall looks. I think your brain immediately registers if you like something you see or not. And I don't think anyone is fast enough to override that function of their brain.

You may override it with some time.. but not on first look.

JMO

no photo
Fri 08/28/15 03:32 AM
They need this in North Dakota?

I read U.S. Today they have one page for breaking or important news from each state. For North Dakota 9 times out of 10 they article says something to the effect of"

Nothing really happened there yesterday, check back later in the week.

they need drones that can taser and tear gas people there?

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 08:59 PM

And I would love for the black community to clean up their own mess and stop blaming others for their failures as parents and for their personal choices ;)

me too, and for the society to clean up societys mess with their own paid servants who are taking the lives of unarmed citizens,,,

me too,

they ya go.. we finally agree on something :)

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 08:17 PM
And I would love for the black community to clean up their own mess and stop blaming others for their failures as parents and for their personal choices ;)

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:31 PM
better yet, just have Farrakhan's boys go in and police those communities since no one seems to be able to get it to the black folks liking. Let them deal with the crime.

Those 10,000 men are coming.. right MS?.

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:24 PM

In my area (NYC) blacks are a minority although the account for over 70% of the shootings.. 70%...they account for well over 70% of all violent crimes committed in the area. And it is city wide

70%......

The are killing themselves and anyone else who makes the mistake of getting in the way.

Or is NYC fudging their numbers as is the FBI to blame it all on black people.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that 72% of blacks are raised in single parent homes...

seems like they are stuck in the 70's

could have something to do with parenting, or poverty, or education, any number of things besides simply some 'propensity' towards the behavior,,,

Could have something to do with parenting??????? ya think.

How about lack of parenting.

Education???.. if I remember correctly , the black kids were afforded the same schooling that I was. No difference.. You got up and went to school. When you didn't feel like going your mother or FATHER made you... that is the difference.

"Baby daddys" don't seem to do that.

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:04 PM
In my area (NYC) blacks are a minority although the account for over 70% of the shootings.. 70%...they account for well over 70% of all violent crimes committed in the area. And it is city wide

70%......

The are killing themselves and anyone else who makes the mistake of getting in the way.

Or is NYC fudging their numbers as is the FBI to blame it all on black people.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that 72% of blacks are raised in single parent homes...

seems like they are stuck in the 70's

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 12:37 PM
A lot of delusional folks on this thread.. Heh MS... Lol

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 12:17 PM
Edited by devildog123 on Thu 08/27/15 12:18 PM
double post ;)

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 12:16 PM

What will French fries be called?

since you can get them most anywhere they are now " planet Earth fries"

That way we don't piss anyone off ;)

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:27 AM
I think it is very important to a female.. very important. But I don't think it is to a guy.

Most guys have sex for the 1st time as a teenager, and if I remember correctly we could care less at that age.

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:18 AM

I
mean what would be a 'white person' food?
Tuna casserole? So if the university or college
serves tuna casserole in the cafeteria, can white
people call that institutional racism? Maybe if
the vending machine has PB&J sandwiches (on
white bread!) can we sue the vending company
for mental anguish?
Time for whitey to get some payback! Where's
my lawyer? Can we get CNN in on this? "The
White Shaming of America" tonight at 10pm on
CNN. Don Lemon explores the urgent socio-
economic plight of the lily white heterosexual,
and how society oppresses and belittles them
at every turn......
You triggered me!! :laughing:

PB&J sandwiches (on
white bread!) can we sue the vending company
for mental anguish?

Its not white bread anymore... it's now "the color of white pigment" bread. And there is no more Italian or French bread either. It's now " bread from various European countries"