Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:41 AM

I suppose in China.. Almost 50% will be out of the train :tongue:

you got that right Lol. I can't tell you how many times I tell people " what the hell are you screaming for.. I'm not deaf!!". But that's how they talk.

Well when they start speaking loudly beside me.. I will purposely take out my phone and speak to my colleague who sit just right opposite me and I will speak even louder than them!
pitchforkpitchfork

This usually will shut them up.. rofl rofl

There's a saying.. when in Rome, do as the romans

I was in a elevator not to long ago. You know a typical Chinese elevator.. 47 people crammed in a small rickety elevator until you are all basically fused together. And this one guy is screaming into his cell... for 15 floors. I wanted to smack the cell phone from his ear but I couldn't get my arm loose.

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 02:19 AM
I can't get YouTube where I am so I can't see the videos. But from what I read, this is not the fist time the train tour has had people removed or ask to leave the train because they were disrupting the tour. According to what I read it happens about once a month on that tour.

We're they all black too?.

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:29 AM

I suppose in China.. Almost 50% will be out of the train :tongue:

you got that right Lol. I can't tell you how many times I tell people " what the hell are you screaming for.. I'm not deaf!!". But that's how they talk.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 11:58 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/california-wine-train-orders-off-black-womens-book-220547517.html#

The train operator stated that they were loud and obnoxious and asked to quiet down. The ladies claim they were thrown off because they are black.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 10:48 PM

Way too much spam here and the search tools either don't work right, or at all, and are too limited.

well then, ask for a refund

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 09:31 PM

Where was the gun stolen from? What State? No National database, no answer, no accountability. I'll tell you where they didn't steal it from, between the fruit loops and the apple jacks. It's also a felony to premeditate shooting someone with a legal gun.

Rest in peace Louisiana State Trooper Steven Vincent. Vincent was murdered while responding to a disabled truck in a ditch when the driver opened the door and shot him in the head with a sawed off shotgun. Good Samaritans took down 54 year old Kevin Daigle who was standing over Trooper Vincent telling him he would die soon. After disarming Daigle they used Vincents cuffs to restrain him before using the radio to call for help. It was later established that Diagle's roommate was dead at his home and the truck was reportedly driving recklessly belonged to the deceased.

http://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fbi/is/ncic.htm

Do you mean the above?.. the FBI nation data base which documents stolen vehicles, weapons and a host of other information. Avalible to any law enforcement entity. You know.. the database that the cops use when they are running a cars tags or running serial numbers on a gun. There are other data bases as well

I am not a advocate for guns.. I don't have one, my shooting days are over. I don't believe they have a place in everyday society.. but that's just my opinion, others have a different view. Which is fine.

but I do know one thing about guns. They do not float up in the air.. out the door and start shooting at people on their own.. There is a hand attached to them whenever that happens.

And the hand attached to it is the responsible party.. not the gun.

Knowing where the gun came from is not going to make a God damn bit of difference to anyone.

You want the violent crime rate in the black community to go down...that's easy.... stop raising thugs... period.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 09:01 PM
I wonder how many T.V. preachers are going to get caught up in this mess....Lol

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:00 PM
It's got a lot of people freaked out.. A lot of husbands.. and wives saying " oh ****" Lol

How do you weasel out of that?.. you can't... your snagged.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:48 PM

If we had better gun control laws and harsher penalties for the people illegally redistributing them she'd still be alive. She's not the first child to be claimed by stray bullets. I'm sure no one there is getting drugs from the source either. They have to be imported and trafficked to their destinations. Synthetic and chemically processed drugs are obtained from outside the US, with the exception of meth and pharmaceuticals.
Problem there is some people don't want any gun control or accountability for 'evidence' or the actions corrupt police take.
There are also sick people who enjoy watching the country rip itself to shreds. They are ignorant enough to believe that things like this will never happen where they live, hurt or kill someone that they care about. They're wrong and they are outnumbered. The end of their ignorance won't be blissful.

Really? Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country and also has one of the highest murder rates in the country as well.

Do the math. If they stop and frisk SEIZING the guns, they're gone right? Where did THAT gun come from??
Missed one, better frisk more thoro-- bang, 1 kid - 1 gun =3 guns? what Damnit. It's not one gun it's 10, 25, 309, frustrated

Perfect example of agency blunder: fast and furious
You can walk the streets with a 357 concealed and be legitimately missed. You can't do that with a shotgun or an AK. You can't do it with 1500 handguns either.

Let's say a legit owner of a legal weapon wants to sell it, needs the money and finds he can make a given price even if the gun isn't well maintained. He jumps on craigslist and starts making transactions - 5 a week. Itd take him 20 weeks to move 100, demand is high supply is good and he makes a profit. We both know he's now a criminal but how hard is it to find HIM? Not the victims, not the shooters, the trafficker? If you find one that's supplying handguns, if he wouldn't sell rifles or shotguns, you can bet somebody is but who? Where are they? How many of them are there?

Otherwise, how are these teens getting the guns? They're not ordering them from Glock or S&W. Just like Richard Matt and David Sweat, they had help from the outside.

'Stolen'... Any weapon that isn't in the possession of the legal owner is stolen. How many of these stolen guns were reported stolen and where are those reports? Fresh ink anyone? A stolen gun is a clean conscious jury conviction, adding to the criminality of someone they may otherwise see as non threatening. It's an easy excuse that people usually won't question.
As are behaviors induced by the recent synthetic drugs. They are sold in gas stations and tobacco stores, online... The government jumped to ban the Clemson university stuff, that was safe. It had almost 30 years of research behind it. Once they made a test that could find that, then legal,
signature chemists creating the stuff in labs
changed a few things around or blazed trails on new digitally refined clones of other drugs. No controlled laboratory tests, no research, for what? Who cares? The mother of the guy who had his face eaten in Florida by the man on bath salts. The government is way behind the learning curve. Stop synthetic mj but let the cocaine herion crack embalming fluid pcp and bath salts flow and let the zombie apocalypse begin.
The kid in Texas was high on something. Before all the 'designer drugs' and pharmaceuticals hit the market i I would have guessed pcp but nowadays you can't tell.

Blame....... Who for all these laboratory concoctions? Who for reselling, recycling, releasing all the guns, many made overseas : into certain areas? Who for taking jobs out of these areas? Who for incarceration for going on a third generation of who COULD have been good fathers but were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You today may not arrest or maximum sentence someone for their skin color but that affect over time is the result that you see. These kids aren't magicians, they can't MacGyver a Glock out of random scrap metal and plastic. They can't hocus pocus up a kilo of Bolivian snow either. There are established and maintained networks to channel contraband from global source to local markets just like your groceries.

Bro, were talking Chicago. The stop and frisk was in New York and it blew up in their faces badly. It got that Jacka$$ who's mayor now put into office.

They used stop and frisk in Chicago and Baltimore, the Mayor talked about it in a press conference where she said they were confiscating guns a a rate of one per hour. Not sure how long that went on but if guns weren't being channeled back in, which I'm sure they are with a slightly higher price, these shootings wouldn't be able to continue.

It would be great to get all the guns from these thugs..it really would. Then when they switch to knives.. clear the communities of all of those to. then Louisville slugger baseball bats ect, ect.

Work your way down to where entire communities are stripped of anything that can be used as a possible weapon... Child proof them.. from adults.

Your blaming a piece of material for what a human mind decides it will do with that piece of material.

Let me ask you a simple question.

When a thug slips a stolen or illegal gun under his shirt and walks out the door.. what is his reasoning for doing that?. What is his intension for having that gun.

who put the gun in his belt?

The kid does. A few reasons, they've been threatened by someone else who may have a gun, to shoot someone OR just incase something happens to them like the 1 instance anyone has seen (Nationally on video) in Ferguson of any black teen pulling a gun out.

So they walk out the door with a illegal or stolen gun ( committing a crime right there) with the intent of using it.. which by the way is a felony

Who is responsible for those choices that were made?... to take the gun out.. to use the gun. Is it the police?. the government?, the white community?

Who?

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:33 PM

As most of my Mingle family knows a Marine and Law Enforcement Officer and friend was shot and killed in the line of duty last week saving a woman and three children and his fellow officers.

This man went down as a hero, he really did. He leaves behind a wife and four young kids. I was thinking with my political event experience why not put together a fundraiser for the family? Has anyone on here ever done anything like that? Any input or advice?

My thoughts were try to find a local business like a bar and grill with a large parking lot, I know a couple of local bands and DJ's, maybe a silent auction, car show? How do you approach businesses and companies to donate?

I will finally admit this is one time I am out of my league, but I want to do something and I know the community will come together.

I do have a little bit of experience with fund raising due to youth sports leagues I was involved with

It the tragic case like this, I would approach the VFW or American league post ( as I have done in the past). They will bend over backwards to help out. Local businesses will to,

In on case where we were raising money for a needy family. We asked a local electronics company if they would donate a T.V. for the cause. They were happy to. We then printed raffle tickets ( local printer donated them as well) and we sold the tickets at a Bar B Que we had.. at the VFF facility. We sold food too.. all donated or made by the neighborhood folks.

We didn't have a license to sell raffle tickets.. and no one cared. The cops brought tickets too. As a matter of fact... everyone asked did. We could have sold more, given more time.

We raised over $15K and our costs were nothing. But it was the sentiment as much as the money that went a long way

Again, in the case of a military person.. the VFW or American Legion will do everything in their power to help.

advertising was easy.. posters in local stores, face book, twitter, local newspaper.. word of mouth. billboard at the VFW hall

Good luck

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 04:16 PM
I know Lol...

but I just had to throw it out there anyway because I wanted to hear more about the zombies

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 03:53 PM

as long as you have some non diet beer in that cooler johnlaugh :wink: welcome to mingle

the profile doesn't look bad just keep adding to it as you go

I agree.. if you are going to drink... well..then drink... not that lite s**t.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 03:49 PM

If we had better gun control laws and harsher penalties for the people illegally redistributing them she'd still be alive. She's not the first child to be claimed by stray bullets. I'm sure no one there is getting drugs from the source either. They have to be imported and trafficked to their destinations. Synthetic and chemically processed drugs are obtained from outside the US, with the exception of meth and pharmaceuticals.
Problem there is some people don't want any gun control or accountability for 'evidence' or the actions corrupt police take.
There are also sick people who enjoy watching the country rip itself to shreds. They are ignorant enough to believe that things like this will never happen where they live, hurt or kill someone that they care about. They're wrong and they are outnumbered. The end of their ignorance won't be blissful.

Really? Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country and also has one of the highest murder rates in the country as well.

Do the math. If they stop and frisk SEIZING the guns, they're gone right? Where did THAT gun come from??
Missed one, better frisk more thoro-- bang, 1 kid - 1 gun =3 guns? what Damnit. It's not one gun it's 10, 25, 309, frustrated

Perfect example of agency blunder: fast and furious
You can walk the streets with a 357 concealed and be legitimately missed. You can't do that with a shotgun or an AK. You can't do it with 1500 handguns either.

Let's say a legit owner of a legal weapon wants to sell it, needs the money and finds he can make a given price even if the gun isn't well maintained. He jumps on craigslist and starts making transactions - 5 a week. Itd take him 20 weeks to move 100, demand is high supply is good and he makes a profit. We both know he's now a criminal but how hard is it to find HIM? Not the victims, not the shooters, the trafficker? If you find one that's supplying handguns, if he wouldn't sell rifles or shotguns, you can bet somebody is but who? Where are they? How many of them are there?

Otherwise, how are these teens getting the guns? They're not ordering them from Glock or S&W. Just like Richard Matt and David Sweat, they had help from the outside.

'Stolen'... Any weapon that isn't in the possession of the legal owner is stolen. How many of these stolen guns were reported stolen and where are those reports? Fresh ink anyone? A stolen gun is a clean conscious jury conviction, adding to the criminality of someone they may otherwise see as non threatening. It's an easy excuse that people usually won't question.
As are behaviors induced by the recent synthetic drugs. They are sold in gas stations and tobacco stores, online... The government jumped to ban the Clemson university stuff, that was safe. It had almost 30 years of research behind it. Once they made a test that could find that, then legal,
signature chemists creating the stuff in labs
changed a few things around or blazed trails on new digitally refined clones of other drugs. No controlled laboratory tests, no research, for what? Who cares? The mother of the guy who had his face eaten in Florida by the man on bath salts. The government is way behind the learning curve. Stop synthetic mj but let the cocaine herion crack embalming fluid pcp and bath salts flow and let the zombie apocalypse begin.
The kid in Texas was high on something. Before all the 'designer drugs' and pharmaceuticals hit the market i I would have guessed pcp but nowadays you can't tell.

Blame....... Who for all these laboratory concoctions? Who for reselling, recycling, releasing all the guns, many made overseas : into certain areas? Who for taking jobs out of these areas? Who for incarceration for going on a third generation of who COULD have been good fathers but were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You today may not arrest or maximum sentence someone for their skin color but that affect over time is the result that you see. These kids aren't magicians, they can't MacGyver a Glock out of random scrap metal and plastic. They can't hocus pocus up a kilo of Bolivian snow either. There are established and maintained networks to channel contraband from global source to local markets just like your groceries.

Bro, were talking Chicago. The stop and frisk was in New York and it blew up in their faces badly. It got that Jacka$$ who's mayor now put into office.

They used stop and frisk in Chicago and Baltimore, the Mayor talked about it in a press conference where she said they were confiscating guns a a rate of one per hour. Not sure how long that went on but if guns weren't being channeled back in, which I'm sure they are with a slightly higher price, these shootings wouldn't be able to continue.

It would be great to get all the guns from these thugs..it really would. Then when they switch to knives.. clear the communities of all of those to. then Louisville slugger baseball bats ect, ect.

Work your way down to where entire communities are stripped of anything that can be used as a possible weapon... Child proof them.. from adults.

Your blaming a piece of material for what a human mind decides it will do with that piece of material.

Let me ask you a simple question.

When a thug slips a stolen or illegal gun under his shirt and walks out the door.. what is his reasoning for doing that?. What is his intension for having that gun.

who put the gun in his belt?

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 03:16 PM
Wonder what his daughters think of their Dad now?. How do you even face your kids.. or your grandkids?. The ones you let down the most.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 01:42 PM
Who for incarceration for going
on a third generation of who COULD have
been good fathers but were just in the wrong
place at the wrong time

_____________________________________________________________________well, I guess when your father and grandfather ( 3rd generation) are also criminals you tend to follow in their foot steps.. Which is to rob, sell drugs and carry guns to commit felonies. Bad choices. Choices is the key word.

And going to jail is a by product of choosing a life of crime as opposed to doing what good fathers do.. which is not to choose a life of crime. So no body but themselves is responsible when they get caught.. nobody.

By your own admission this has been going on for a very very long time.. generations. Don't you think it is about time that the black community start doing something about it. Like raising their kids not to carry guns.. sell drugs. loot and plunder. Not to kill their own. Our do they not have the ability to parent?.. Is that it?

But I guess that is tough to do when Dad and Pops are also in jail.. for doing the same.

You fathers and grandfathers lead example and the black community is a TOTAL failure at this. Total failure

Stop blaming society and other races for your own short comings and failures and start taking responsibility for your OWN actions and YOUR OWN kids.

And about the jobs.... there were plenty of business in Fergerson employing local people.. until they were robbed and burnt to the ground. Not too good for the local economy... is it.

But you expect businesses to rebuild or operate in a environment where bullet proof glass is the most important thing in your life when you go to work or getting robbed and killed is a real possibility... really?. Guess what.. ain't happening.

So when you have to take a road trip just to buy a gallon of milk.. maybe it will set in that burning down the only food super market was not a good idea.

Self inflicted by generations of criminal minds... not the government,cops or other nationalities.

Your own did it.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:10 AM

I am here since last month and didnt get any one to chat with.. Do you think that this site is usefull or we are just waisting our time on this.. Please tell me sonething about this...

Marital Status

No answer

Have Children?

No Answer

The above is most likely why Navdeep.. when you don't answer those 2 questions , in the ladies mind it always defaults to ....married and have kids

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:35 AM

Be careful to whom you give your heart because when you give your heart to someone, you are not only giving that person the right to love you but the power to hurt you.

�k�imiװ

o.k. thanks

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:11 AM

I guess the other guys that make fun of me for liking big women are just jealous or a bunch of losers.i have always loved big women, rarely get turned on by the skinny ladies "no Offence". Always been the big behind big front kind of guy. well the issue now is since i have moved into the UK I've not been able to score me my type of girl i mean the bbw. Been with a few but doesn't seem to last, on the contrary i do well with the athletic type girls "mostly meet at the gym". i am guessing which i am not supposed to but i am anyway that they feel since i like the gym i have a problem with their size. I don't, i don't, i don't. Please my lovely Bbw come and save me from this skinny nightmare...........................................................
I need you BBW.

try Wal Mart.. for some reason it seems to be the mecca for BBW gals.

no photo
Mon 08/24/15 04:58 AM

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MEXICO_CHECKS_FOREIGNERS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-20-09-23-54/

Aug 20, 2015

AT BUSY CROSSING, PEDESTRIANS NEED PASSPORTS TO ENTER MEXICO

BY ELLIOT SPAGAT
ASSOCIATED PRESS

SAN DIEGO (AP) -- Walking into Mexico at the nation's busiest border crossing with the United States is no longer an uninterrupted stroll for foreigners.

Pedestrians and motorists have generally entered Mexico unencumbered along the 1,954-mile border with the United States.

Now, pedestrians going to Tijuana from San Diego at the San Ysidro crossing must choose between a line for Mexicans who walk through unchecked, and a line for foreigners who must show a passport, fill out a form and - if staying more than a week - pay 322 pesos, or roughly $20, for a six-month permit.

Travelers have long followed similar protocol at Mexican airports, but the procedure marks a big change at land crossings that weren't designed to question everyone and fully enforce that nation's laws.

"This is about putting our house in order," said Rodulfo Figueroa, Mexico's top immigration official in Baja California which includes Tijuana.

The switch went without a hitch on its first full day of operations Thursday. About a dozen foreigners stood in line, directed by English-speaking agents to six inspection booths. It took about 10 minutes from start to finish.

About 20 people were denied entry during a six-hour stretch because they had no passports. Agents exercised discretion to let others through with a warning to come prepared next time.

Susan Cox, who took a bus from Las Vegas to San Diego and walked across, was surprised but understanding.

"The more security, the better," Cox said as she headed to see her fiance, who was deported from the U.S. and lives in Tijuana. "Maybe they'll stop people coming into Mexico who are on the run, people who are a threat."

Others disapproved. Jesus Reynosa, a Tijuana taxi driver who caters to pedestrian crossers, said he has struggled for American customers after the 2001 terror attacks led to heightened U.S. border security - and longer lines - to return to San Diego and a spell of drug-fueled violence several years ago spooked tourists.

"We used to have thousands of Americans, now we have few. Soon we'll have even fewer," he said while waiting for customers.

Motorists will see no change, and if lines get too long, officials say they will also wave pedestrians through.

The changes, which have been in the works for years, came as Donald Trump has surged to the top of the Republican field in the U.S. presidential race. He has insisted that Mexico sends criminals to the U.S. and he pledges to build a border wall at Mexico's expense.

For Mexico, it is a step toward closing an escape route for American criminals who disappear in Mexico. Border inspectors will tap into international criminal databases.

More than 120 Americans expelled from Mexico this year while living in Baja California had arrest warrants in the U.S., according to Figueroa, delegate of the National Migration Institute. Some ordered to leave last year were on the FBI's most-wanted list.

But authorities say the benefits extend beyond stopping unwanted visitors. A recent hurricane stranded twice as many Americans in Cabo San Lucas than U.S. authorities thought were there, Figueroa said, and registering as a foreigner would have made it easier to identify those who needed help.

Figueroa said Mexico can initially process about 1,000 foreigners daily, up from about 50 currently.

"If the line becomes clogged up, we will just let everybody through," Figueroa said. "If we can't check everybody, we won't."

Figueroa said San Ysidro is believed to be the first U.S. land crossing to have a separate line for foreigners to show passports and that it will serve as a model for others as they are upgraded.

Aurora Vega, a spokeswoman for the National Migration Institute, referred questions to other departments. Officials at the Foreign Relations Department and Mexican Embassy in Washington had no immediate comment. spock

I had a situation while going from Tijuana to the U.S. I was stopped by U.S. Border cops while walking across and given the 3rd degree while scores of Mexican seeded to just waltz by. It was certainly a WTF experience for me.

no photo
Sun 08/23/15 11:08 PM
Is having Dennis Rodman on your side actually a good thing?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next