Community > Posts By > TomSly

TomSly's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:45 AM
So Diwata How are you lovely butterfly . So are you Elf or nymph ?

TomSly's photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:55 PM
Phillipino woman are extremely beautiful and full of fire but be careful because if you make the wrong move a butterfly cuts deep

TomSly's photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:39 PM
I prefer women who know what they want . Naughty and nice a cupcake with a bit of spice. If you want me show me if you want to keep me surprize me

TomSly's photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:19 PM
Cyber and phone are fantasy worlds where one can find escape . It is much much better if you already know each other because then it takes on a more personal tone . However if you are seriously considering getting together and have not met personally it can have its drawbacks.So basically if you say it or type it you better be ready to play it . I did my cam on yahoo it started out as a joke a sarcasm of all those guys doing their penal cams.I got on my cam one night dressed in Towels and preceeded to do a dance like the seven veils it was hilarious my lady friends loved it so I kept doing it improving on it with suggestions from the ladies and thus Towelman super Hero was born. But as I said i knew these ladies and we got together at parties a lot together so it was like no big deal just some fun among friends

TomSly's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:44 AM
I have performed and viewed . Here is the low .Is it fun yes it sure is,However be careful just as with real life it can be dangerous. Although Yahoo no longer has chat rooms you can still cyber through messyand view their cam . Take it from the Metro-Man Aka Towelman Super hero Extrodinaire it can be quite enjoyable or a night mare depending on how good they are or how crazy they can get .

TomSly's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:44 AM
Edited by TomSly on Tue 10/14/14 08:51 AM
:tongue: She could feel her Passions rising as his warm deep voice echoed in the night while his firm but gentle touch embraced her soul

TomSly's photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:35 PM
Sarah you are a very beautiful young lady . just be yourself and relax good things come to she who waits

TomSly's photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:47 PM
I am new to this view looking for a lady in blue to make my dreams come true Could this be you?

TomSly's photo
Tue 09/09/14 09:53 AM
Hi Cindy . I hope you are doing good . I am still single I wish you the best of luck in your search . If you ever decide to chat or even think about concidering me i would be more than honored you know where i am your friend from KY-5 Thom