Community > Posts By > Mia_2009

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:29 AM
1 My favorite color has never changed it has always been green.
2 There’s nothing in my life that gives me more pleasure then raising my children, and watching them grow into the amazing young adults that they are.
3 If anyone ever hurt my kids physically I’d go to jail because I would most likely kill them.
4 I love to learn, read and write.
5 I love helping others solve problems, it makes me feel complete.
6 I lost my best friend and not a day passes that I don’t miss or think about them.
7 Loneliness is something I always feel, even though I could be in a room filled with people.
8 I do not like heights, big spiders and most sea food.
9 One thing that scares me in life has been to hold friends or loved ones close in my arms and watch them die, while there is nothing that I can do to change there fate.
10 I enjoy having a wide variety of hobbies, although I should be more physical in some of them.
11 I don’t like golf, I think it is a useless and meaningless game, that I have never played.
12 I think that learning is the most important tool in life that we can access.
13 I believe that making friends is easy, it is keeping them that takes work.
14 My dream job, I would love to work for the FBI, but believe that after the schooling was done, they would never hire me because of my age.
16 I do not attend church, because the way they explain things I don’t understand, and there music has no rhythm or soul to it. And it totally sucks.
17 There is nothing more satisfying to my ears then music and listening to the rain.
18 When I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in Algonquin park.
19 To get the tattoo I have thought about for the last six years.
20 I smile at one stranger everyday, even on days I don’t feel like it.
21 I treat everyone as if they are my equals, no matter what there race, religion or handicap is.
22 I treat all children 1 day to 20 years that come into my home as if they were my own.
The day that I can not do that is the day that I will no longer be around them.
23 I live life one day at a time and strive to do my best no matter what it entails.
24 One of my goals is to travel to foreign countries to learn about there cultures and how they differ so much from my own.
25 I have never been arrested, or seen the inside of a jail, other then visiting the odd friend who wound up there.
26 I have never done drugs.( smoked pot a few times in the past, only to rid myself of migraines that lasted three days or more, when pain relievers wouldn’t work.)
27 I Think that there is nothing better then sex and physical attraction, and there will never be a suitable replacement for it.
28 I believe that we learn the most valuable lessons from our mistakes and misfortunes.
29 I think that love is a gift that is brought in to our lives, it is something to be treasured not taken advantage of. We can choose who we wish to love, but we can’t force them to love us back. If it does not come naturally then why would you want it ?
30 To always say a prayer for those who serve our countries, and to help stop famine.

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:46 AM
My girlfriend told me i wasn't giving showing enough affection. So i got another girlfriend.

Is that not showing enough affection or is wrong ?

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:35 AM
1-800-Vibrant-Smile

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:32 AM
Take her on trip to Australia for site seeing and shopping

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:26 PM
traded his car for horse and pipe

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:23 PM
Has her boy toy pictures hidden on that camera

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:13 PM
Feel that fire

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:08 PM
Can't you change the way you want it to be ?

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:05 PM
Melted whip cream in my pants

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:59 PM
A Venus flytrap and a box of condoms

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:56 PM
Kiss on cheek and a hug

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:54 PM
To a Pow Wow

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:52 PM
1-800-Pucker-Up

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:50 PM
Send him a case of beer (and two females)

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:41 AM
tears I lost my pants

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:39 AM

A women with PMS no problem, solutions everywhere

Bee's not a chance

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:23 AM
Take him to the drag races.

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:19 AM
1-800-truck-free

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:12 AM

to buy some pants... man the economy is getting bad! People can't even afford pants!

Pants are highly over rated. laugh

Take her on a all paid shopping spree

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:07 AM
What does the relative term pertain to ?