Community > Posts By > Mia_2009

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 04:24 AM

Yeah, but if they try pot...they are guaranteed to be addicted to harder drugs.ohwell grumble ohwell

That is bullsh*t...explode
That's like saying if you have a drink your guaranteed to be addicted.
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 04:16 AM

I hate pina coladas

and getting caught in the rain!!indifferent

You gonna be hating life when you've had a few too many pina coladas, get stuck in the rain and all of a sudden, in a freakish accident, your ass falls off!

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:05 PM

1) A man who tells me they want to be my boyfriend (then only calls me when it suits them or when they think something is wrong with me.

2)Parents who let there kids eat anything at a young ages then complains that there child is obese.

3)Doing sit ups and push ups
4)Cleaning windows
5)Sea food, except fish and lobster
6)Salesmen
7)The smell of amonia
8)Enclosed areas
9)Spiders
10)Abuse of any kind, Physically or Mentally

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:50 PM

Yes for three weeks i dated one, but they ask me out.
What i learned was that they were never happy in what they wanted. They always were spending money on things that were meaningless, and to tell others "here's the new toy i have."
I didn't like them very much, and lost all respect in how they acted and treated others.
I was glad for the experience, but would think noway before doing that again, unless he proved to me that he is not a self centered, rude jack*ss.

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:27 PM

Having a partner would help.

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:41 AM

Maybe

that depends if it stands for burger joint or not.

What is a favorite dish that you can cook yourself dessert or dinner ?

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:02 PM

ooooh yes

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:00 PM
Edited by Mia_2009 on Thu 02/26/09 05:01 PM

To my bathtub, so i can make him bubbly clean..

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 04:54 PM

Do we get a free banana for answering???surprised

Hummm i have lots of banana's are you coming to pick them up ?
Shipping them may prove to have a mushy effect on them..sick

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:58 AM
Have you met someone that made you want to learn more about them ?

Do you ever meet people that give you feelings or open up doors to other questions you want to know more about, even if you know it can't be good ?

Do you ever meet people that leave an imprint with you, and you can’t figure out why ?

Have you ever talked to someone that you have never met, but wanted to get to know them, even if you knew they were looking for was not what you wanted, but could still end up being good fiends ?

Do you believe that meeting one person can have a lasting effects or change things that you never thought about before ?

Do you believe that having one true friend, is better then having 5 that don’t give a damn about you, only what they can gain from being your friend ?

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:07 PM

a kiss on the cheek

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:57 PM

My kids are older teens, and they have all been through that stage. I have smoked pot in the past to rid my self of nasty migraines that lasted for days and medicine did nothing. My kids are aware of that, and have never used it as an excuse. I do talk with my kids and they have always come to me for my opinion and advice. (some i would have preferred not to hear at the time, sexual or things they are curious about) Even when they know i won't agree with it. They have never tried other drugs, and have no interest in trying them.
If a kid is determined to do something, they will do it with or with out your knowledge or approval.
I think it's better to keep all communication open, so that they can come and talk to you about what they feel or think no matter what. And yes they can come up with some pretty wild thoughts or idea's. But if you as parents take the time to open that door and talk to them openly, they will learn to come to you with any problems or thoughts they have.

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:41 PM
Edited by Mia_2009 on Wed 02/25/09 04:41 PM

very nice picture in deed

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:39 PM

Hummmm yes i would say you do.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 02:42 PM
Sherry's very pretty in everything

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 02:39 PM

When you make a mutual match with someone, is there a way to go beck and delete them from that, if you no longer wish to meet them ?

Thanks in advance.

Actually i should have said if you no longer wish to have them in mutual match.

Thank you jvlgr for that help. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:05 PM

Can be very naughty girl..

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:02 PM

When you make a mutual match with someone, is there a way to go beck and delete them from that, if you no longer wish to meet them ?

Thanks in advance.

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:20 PM
Edited by Mia_2009 on Sat 02/21/09 08:21 PM

Who said anything about laying my head on it ?

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:14 PM

Unless your giving me a new one to cuddle up with.
I like my pillow..hehehe

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11