Community > Posts By > FallinAngel82

FallinAngel82's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:46 PM
and this is to be your christmas carol from now

on every year

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Two huntin dogs and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs, and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Seven packs of Red Band, six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Eight table dancers, seven packs of Red Band, six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs, and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Nine years probation, eight table dancers, seven packs of Red Band, six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs, and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Tin of Copenhagen, nine years probation, eight table dancers, seven packs of Red Band, six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs, and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Eleven wrestlin tickets, tin of Copenhagen, nine years probation, eight table dancers, seven packs of Red Band, six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs, and some parts to a Mustang GT.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Twelve-pack of Bud, eleven wrestlin tickets, tin of Copenhagen, nine years probation, eight table dancers, seven packs of Red Band, six cans of Spam, five flannel shirts, four big mud tires, three shotgun shells, two huntin dogs, and some parts to a Mustang GT

FallinAngel82's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:40 PM
best of luck to you

FallinAngel82's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:40 PM
best of luck to you

FallinAngel82's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:01 AM
if its a book i own i just turn down the corner of the page i'm on,

if its a borrowed book ,i'll use whatever works pretty much , either a piece of paper folded to fit, even a playing card once lol

FallinAngel82's photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:16 AM
hell yea i'd be making $900 a week then

sure i would

FallinAngel82's photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:07 AM

She blew a .26 and was still able to function enough to drive? surprised

apparently not , if she could function to drive she wouldnt have hit them lol

seriously glad you and your friend are both okay ,

FallinAngel82's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:58 PM
hazel though depending on my mood sometimes they are bright blue

on one occasion they were violet

FallinAngel82's photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:14 PM
i would suggest stayin in your house away from windows then and possibly alert the authorities

FallinAngel82's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:45 PM
much older than my current age

to much stress can do that to a person, i could really use a nice long relaxing vacation to take my mind off all the worries it carries right now

and then again, many ppl have told me that i have an old soul, i get along better and such with ppl 20-30 years older than myself and cant relate to most ppl my own age

FallinAngel82's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:56 AM
1) when i was about 5 i had a dream that my entire house was covered in tarantulas, now my parents raise tarantulas

2) i'm terrified of clowns ever since watchin the movie IT

3) when i was 13 i slide across the highschool parking lot and took a 1 inch chunk out of my left elbow

4)i have every intention of making sure my kids have everything they need , even if that means i starve so they can eat at times

5) i have read 30 romance novels in less than 2 weeks

6) in the last 3 years i have briefly lived in oklahoma and kansas

7) i joined the army when i was 20 , waited 2 weeks to be moved from reception to basic and then spent 3 weeks waiting to be sent home when it was discovered that i suffered a miscarraige while i was there (didnt know i was pregnant)

8) my daughter father now lives with me and sleeps on my couch after 7 years of never meeting his daughter

9) i havent driven a car in about 5 years

10) after being used to cooking on a gas stove , i'm now forced to use an electric skillet

11) i'm a dark chocoholic, if its dark chocolate i'll eat it.. which reminds me i have dark choc. brownies to make

12) i lived with my parents untill i was 25 years old ( dont ask)

13) i hate working at a texasburger/subway, 13 hours on your feet all day for 6 days a week is bad for your body( never again!!)

14) my hair grows faster than anyone else's in my family in a years time it went from being shaved all off to being almost to the middle of my back

15) i have a toothache from hell

FallinAngel82's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:49 AM

1. I detest vanilla ice cream.

2. When I was 6, I wanted to be a pizza hut waitress. I used to proudly announce this in front of my parents and their friends... I think my doctor daddy and MA nurse mommy had higher aspirations.

3. I used to run away to my basement with a littlesuitcase and a book.... and a snack. When the snack was over I'd go back upstairs and no one knew I was even gone but I felt like such a rebel.

4. I had a recurring nightmare all through my childhood.

5. I tried cocaine when I was 12.

6. I loved the Muppets... loved it loved it loved it!!

7. My IQ is in the 97%.

8. The smell of patchuli causes bile to rise in my throat.

9. I like hospital food.

10. Every time I cross the Newport Bridge (Okay, okay, the Senator Claibourne Pell Bridge) I get goosebumps and teary eyed.

11. If you bring me strawberries and then hold up a bottle of champagne.... I'm putting out!

12. I have seen all the Star Wars movies in the theater and I know Captain Kirk's middle name.

13. I think mixing alcohol and milk is a nasty, nasty idea. EWWWW.

14. Dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate.

15. I adore special effects and action movies, and Vin Diesel... oh my lord....

i am curious as to what seeing all the star wars movies has to do with knowing cpt. kirks middle name lol

FallinAngel82's photo
Thu 02/05/09 12:11 PM
All my bags are packed
Im ready to go
Im standin here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin
Its early morn
The taxis waitin
Hes blowin his horn
Already Im so lonesome
I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that youll wait for me
Hold me like youll never let me go
cause Im leavin on a jet plane
Dont know when Ill be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Theres so many times Ive let you down
So many times Ive played around
I tell you now, they dont mean a thing
Evry place I go, Ill think of you
Evry song I sing, Ill sing for you
When I come back, Ill bring your wedding ring

So kiss me and smile for me
Oh babe, I hate to go

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
Then close your eyes
Ill be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I wont have to leave alone
About the times, I wont have to say

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Oh babe, I hate to go

But, Im leavin on a jet plane
Oh babe, I hate to go

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:38 PM
breast

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:11 PM
i'd have to agree with the above reply, my grandmother actually tried it, followed the rules to the T and ended up worse off than when she started,

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:52 AM
sure they can,

think of the small kids who take field trips to nursing homes and sit and visit with the elderly
they've made a big difference in those peoples lives,

think of one person who had an idea and did everything they could to get that idea off the ground and did something great

that one scientist or doctor who found a cure or medication formula to help relieve or eliminate a horrible disease

one person can make a difference just by having an idea and then making it happen

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:45 AM
well being i dont wear boxers, how bout for the women,

what kinda undies graces your behind?

personally i like getting those little $2.99 pairs at walmart that have all the cute little pictures on them, i got pink ones with flaming hearts, and purple ones with a skull and crossbones and roses on them and a pair of grey ones that have a glow in the dark owl on them lol

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:42 AM

i ate a block of cheese once and all i could push out was "cheeze its":smile:

so thats how they get all that cheese flavor into a cheese it rofl rofl

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:39 AM
what an interesting question to wake up to in the morning rofl

but to answer your question, nope cant say that it does

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:26 AM
talk to him , he might feel the same way but isnt sure you do,. good luck!!

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:12 AM
ahhh good idea, going to store at midnight thursday morning to get groceries, i'll get filters then .lol.. oh yea and i go shopping at midnight, not as much traffic

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25