Community > Posts By > FallinAngel82

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:47 AM

remember the one where a guy made 2 profiles? and he would talk to hisself? roflmao.... one personality was overly mushy, and the other extremely mean? what the heck was that guys name? lol or the thread name.....

the bed humper one omg lol!!! should dig that one up waterloo!laugh

i so remember the guy your talking about and for the life of me cant remember his names either

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:44 AM
Some say love it is a river
that drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razer
that leaves your soul to blead

Some say love it is a hunger
an endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
and you it's only seed

It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of wakingthat never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
who cannot seem to give
and the soul afraid of dyingthat never learns to live

When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winterfar beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed
that with the sun's love
in the spring
becomes the rose

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:16 AM
awww pretty roses((woody))

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:36 AM
(((charles))flowers

FallinAngel82's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:17 AM
Callin' out around the world
Are you ready for a brand new beat?
Summer's here and the time is right
For dancin' in the street

They're dancin' in Chicago
(In the street)
Down in New Orleans
(Dancin' in the street)
In New York City

All we need is music, sweet music
They'll be music, ev'rywhere
They'll be swing an swayin'
And records playin'
Dancin-a in the street

Ooh, it doesn't matter what you wear
Just as long as you are there
So come on, every guy
Grab a girl, ev'rywhere around the world

They'll be dancin'
They're dancin' in the street
This is an invitation, across the nation
A chance for folks to meet

They'll be laugh an singin'
An music swingin'
Dancin-a in the street
Philadelphia, PA.
Baltimore and D.C., now
Can't forget the Motor City

All we need is music, sweet music
They'll be music, everywhere
They'll be swing an swayin'
And records playin'
Dancin-a in the street

Ooh, it doesn't matter
What you wear
Just as long as you are there
So come on, every guy
Grab a girl, ev'rywhere around the world

They're dancin'
Way down in L.A., ev'ry state

Let's form a big strong line
Get in time
We're dancin' in the street
Across the ocean, blue
Me and you

FADES:
We're dancin' in the.

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:28 AM
while i am proud that as a country we have come far enough to actually elect a man of color into the postion of president

i'm not entirely sure this was the right man for the job so to speak but like another has said time will tell and we will see

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:20 AM
flowers for all the mom's

my mom's are my best friends, i have my actual mother who gave me life and my ex's mom who thinks of me as the daughter she never had and always wanted , i can talk to them about anything and everything

they have always been there when i've needed them and i've been there when they needed me

and while i have a daughter who constantly tells me she doesnt like me and wishes she had another mom i simply tell her well i like you and wouldnt trade u for anything. i might not be her best friend right now but that isnt what she needs from me yet mother first best friend later

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:12 AM
"Who Says You Can't Go Home"

I spent 20 years trying to get out of this place
I was looking for something I couldn't replace
I was running away from the only thing I've ever known
Like a blind dog without a bone
I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone
I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold
I been there, done thatand I ain't lookin' back on the seeds I've sown,
Saving dimes, spending too much time on the telephone
Who says you can't go home

[Chorus]
Who says you can't go home
There's only one place they call me one of their own
Just a hometown boy, born a rolling stone, who says you can't go home
Who says you can't go back, been all around the world and as a matter of fact
There's only one place left I want to go, who says you can't go home
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, its alright

I went as far as I could, I tried to find a new face
There isn't one of these lines that I would erase
I lived a million miles of memories on that road
With every step I take I know that I'm not alone
You take the home from the boy, but not the boy from his home
These are my streets, the only life I've ever known,
who says you can't go home

[Chorus]

I been there, done thatand I ain't looking that
It's been a long long road
Feels like I never left, that's how the story goes

It doesn't matter where you are, it doesn't matter where you go
If it's a million miles aways or just a mile up the road
Take it in, take it with you when you go,
who says you can't go home

[Chorus]

It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, its alright
Who says you can't go home [x2]

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:09 AM
((judy))((charles))flowers flowers

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:08 AM
communication in all aspects of your lives is important,

i wouldnt exactly say encourage it but if she has children and the ex or ex's in some cases are a part of their lives it would be a good idea to know a few things about them and where the relastionships stand are they civil did they part on good terms,

i def. wouldnt encourage to talk about exe's that did something terrible to them or hurt them really bad. that might just make them think about everything in the past they have worked hard to overcome

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:27 AM
Edited by FallinAngel82 on Tue 01/20/09 07:28 AM
yes yes yes and yes

cuddling
to hold and be held in a loving embrace, touching , caressing ,kissing , anything that shows affection, or just holding each other and listening to the sounds of their hearts beating or their breathing. just the closeness it involves and the feeling that everything else just melts away when your close to each other.

before and after sex expecially if you love the person your with . to know that the relationship isnt just a sexual one.

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:25 AM
is the mental illness controllable, what kind of mental illness

to many variables to just be able to say yes or no.

many things to consider, have they lived productive normal lives with this illness, how often does it affect them to the point where problems occur ,

it could go either way , if they manage well and are in controll of the illness then yes if they let it control every aspect of their lives and are a danger to myself , my kids then no

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:25 AM
is the mental illness controllable, what kind of mental illness

to many variables to just be able to say yes or no.

many things to consider, have they lived productive normal lives with this illness, how often does it affect them to the point where problems occur ,

it could go either way , if they manage well and are in controll of the illness then yes if they let it control every aspect of their lives and are a danger to myself , my kids then no

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:22 AM
i have no cute kittie pictures however i do have a kitty story

when i was pregnant with my first child i had a cat named little bit she was part siamese and himalayan beautiful color and gorgeous eyes, something attacked her and she had to be put down
yes i know that part is sad

a couple days later this little kitten shows up on my porch barely a week old same coloring and same blue eyes i named her sheba i was around 8 months along in my pregnancy and she would lay on my belly and if anyone she didnt know came near me she would arch her back and hiss at them untill they backed up .. she was my guardian angel i believe .. i was unable to keep her much longer however so i gave her to an elderly lady down the street that had no family i figured she needed the kitten more than i did..

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:17 AM

nope but i used to work at a texas burger and

my ex and his current skank (and i say that cause she was one ) came in harrassing me so i threw them out

good thing we had the right to refuse service to anyone for anyreason lol
rofl rofl current skankrofl rofl sorry but thats funny

funny but oh so true, if you only knew .. after he cheated on me with her. and she got on the phone with me and started cussing me for no reason, after her there were many other cracked out sluts poor guy finally he learned i was right after he ended up in jail about 5 times in 3 years and served a year in the pen now thankfully he has grown up settled down with a paralegal and expecting his first child .. i'm happy for him now but damn he was screwed up for a long time lol

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:14 AM
my grandfather who served in nam
my great great great uncle who served at iwojima
2 other uncles and another grandfather (cant remember where they went

all in all i had a navy uncle a marine uncle an army uncle and 2 army grandfathers

my heros are all those that have served and will serve our country

my heros are also my parents for giving me life and putting up with my ass for so long for helping me take care of my kids when i couldnt do it on my own

my friends for listening to me and encouraging me to become a better me even when i didnt listen to them

my children for teaching me patience and true undying unconditional love

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:10 AM
nope but i used to work at a texas burger and

my ex and his current skank (and i say that cause she was one ) came in harrassing me so i threw them out

good thing we had the right to refuse service to anyone for anyreason lol

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:08 AM
so sad poor puppy

our neighbors that dont live in the apartments have pit bulls, the ones they have that arnt friendly are kept in locked pens that are big enough for them to run around in and protected from them digging through or getting out the ones they have that they dont have problems with run around my yard and when my kids are outside with me the kids take off after them the first 2 times i was worried about it mainly cause unless u know a dog u shouldnt run to it

but thankfully the 2 that do run around are loveable and just sat there and licked the kids in the face so after that i wasnt to worried

hopefully one day i'll be back out in the country with some land so i can start raising them from puppies again

best dogs i ever had

our first ones name was rambo.. we would take him to the local flee markets with a bowie knife strapped to his collar and walk him around on his leash one time he got out of the house because we had to go the er due to a swingset accident and the door got left open he took off down the highway and right into a gas station near the park and layed by the coolers untill we got home lol.. everyone was stayin away from the colors thankfully the cashier knew us and him and let them know he was as harmless as a baby so the kids in the store would sit by him and feed him beef jerky

FallinAngel82's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:58 AM
i dont have any k9 babies anymore mainly because the breed of dog i'm used to training and raising are forbidden in the buildings i live in which really sucks

my family used to train and raise pittbulls

and we never had any of the stereotypical behavior from any of them they were all well natured protective friendly loveable lap dogs

yes i said lap dogs lol
if you were sitting they were in your lap

our first one we got when my baby brother was well a baby , so they were raised together, kept my brother from getting hurt many times untill he tried to protect him from another dog and ended up getting not making it out of the fight

we raised around 25 pitts from the time i was 7 untill i was around 22 most of them were puppies a couple were full grown

i miss my doggies..

now my parents have gone from raising pitts to raising tarantulas it seems the older they get the more legs their pets need lol

FallinAngel82's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:13 PM
flowers ((mirror))

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25