Community > Posts By > yankeegirl418

yankeegirl418's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:58 AM
My brother-in-law is a mets fan... He doesnt stand a chance in our hardcore yanks fan family. Poor kid. Lol

yankeegirl418's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:15 AM
YANKEES ALL THE WAY BITHCES!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!! Lol

yankeegirl418's photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:50 PM

What is god?

Davidben1:

the subconscious mind......

I think you could be right David. drinker

Yep by george I think you've got it!

:banana: :banana:

Seriously. Unlock the knowledge and power of the subconscious mind and.... look out!

We've got some real Sigmund Freuds on our hands! Lol

yankeegirl418's photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:42 PM
Edited by yankeegirl418 on Wed 02/04/09 05:45 PM

The world is going to end. There isnt anything you can do about it. It cant be changed, altered or slowed down. If you go on thinking about what is happening all the time, your whole life is going to be deppressing and stressful.

Life your life the way you want, do the things you want to do and make things the way you want them to be for the people you leave behind when you die. If you live like this you will be much happier.

Too much time is wasted on what people say is going to happen. Its going to happen so who cares.

I am living my life how I want and it just happens to be through the Lord. There is nothing wrong expressing my joy for knowing I will live a life in eternity. You are entitled to live your life however you please, and so am I.

yankeegirl418's photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:13 PM
Edited by yankeegirl418 on Wed 02/04/09 05:17 PM
I have heard so many different opinions about global warming. Some think it is really happening, and some think its just a story science is trying to put in our heads similar to the "big bang theory". I also heard this wild story about this island that is weakening, and when it falls, it will create a massive tidal wave and pretty much the entire east coast doesn't have a chance for survival. These dicussions are usually depressing and kind of give me a headache. Thoughts about these things have been weighing heavy on my heart. But after reading my Bible the other night I feel a lot better about a lot of things. This is what I read that enlightened me.

Strange things will happen to the sun, moon, and stars. The nations on Earth will be afraid of the roaring sea and tides, and they won't know what to do. People will be so frightened that they will faint because of what is happening to the world. Every power in the sky will be shaken. The Son of Man will be seen, coming in a cloud with great Power and Glory. When all of this starts happening, stand up straight and be brave. You will soon be free.
-Luke 21:25-28 (Contemporary English Version)

The Lord is always surprising me. I was just using my usual method of opening up to a random page, and reading what was there. This just happens to be what was there. It was exactly an answer to the question I had been asking myself; "Is this global warming thing for real?" I do not think this was a coincidence. There is such fear of global warming and also tsunamis and hurricanes.

The Lord is definatly returning, and soon. I mean, I knew this before, but now I am certain about it. The Lord is awesome and he never stops amazing me.

God Bless:heart:

yankeegirl418's photo
Wed 02/04/09 01:46 PM

You are all missing out. Marijuana is much too easy to grow and already mass grown regardless of laws. They wouldn't be able to make enough money off it because nobody would sell it where it could be taxed causing a whole new batch of problems. Not to mention, alcohol is bad enough and there are a lot more long term effects of smoking it than people care to acknowledge. Usually it's the people reading nothing but high times that choose not to do the proper research of the effects it has.

I say keep it illegal, we have enough morons in America, we don't need a whole new batch down the road that have had their brains clogged with poison.

If there are long terms effects from pot, why has no one died? Smoking cigarettes is legal and those are just as, if not more, harmful. Why do you think the government hasn't made cigarettes illegal? Its called inelastic demand. High prices or low prices, people will always smoke their cigarettes, and the government will always get their taxes from it.

IMO, legal or not people who want to smoke pot are going to whether its againts the law or not. I do believe it would help the economy. And yes, people do grow it regardless of laws, but nothing stopped the government from making laws about producing your own alcohol with out a license. I'm not just saying "legalize pot and let the people run wild", there would definatly have to be regulations similar to the ones regarding alcohol.

yankeegirl418's photo
Wed 02/04/09 01:32 PM

I wouldn't legalize pot to help the economy.

I would legalize pot to reduce the prison population.

I would legalize pot so that people can have another piece of freedom back.

I would legalize pot so that the price will plummet making the underground value of pot worthless.

Leagalizing pot to reduce the prison population would help the economy. Less people the prisons have to provide for which means less government money issued to prisons.

yankeegirl418's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:56 PM

I personally don't care for the stuff but I don't see why it should be illegal...perhaps because its so easy to grow and the government couldn't figure out a way for them to get a profit out of it...much can be done with hemp and its alot cheaper than wood...and the jobs it would create

Thats EXACTLY what i am trying to say

yankeegirl418's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:45 PM
No.. I actually choose not to toke it up.

yankeegirl418's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:43 PM
Legalize pot? It sure would help. Think of how many new jobs it would offer. Plus its not that bad for you. Hell, you are worse off being an alcoholic

yankeegirl418's photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:55 PM
no i have not.. but has everyone seen Michael Phelps' bong hit photo?!

yankeegirl418's photo
Mon 02/02/09 11:32 AM

Father Franz Wild said: 'I hope the church realises that we live in the 21st century and that the church must live in that period, too.'

Amen to that!

yankeegirl418's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:15 PM
does this cartoon make me seem immature?

yankeegirl418's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:56 AM
hurry up and take the damn ppicture

yankeegirl418's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:53 AM
gnarly dude!

yankeegirl418's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:49 AM
HOLY ****!!!

yankeegirl418's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:00 PM
Edited by yankeegirl418 on Sat 01/31/09 01:00 PM
i should be spokes person for crest white strips

for jgfran01

yankeegirl418's photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:20 PM
Edited by yankeegirl418 on Fri 01/30/09 06:20 PM
i wanna show off my pearly whites (meant for guy above jesus)

yankeegirl418's photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:50 PM
i like flat screens