Community > Posts By > Sparkles_123

Sparkles_123's photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:51 PM

I'm awaiting my Boaz... a Christian gentleman, fun-loving, family oriented, faithful, devouted, someone who will love me as Christ love the church. ..I'm praying and thanking the Lord everyday for bringing that person in my life. U have to call it into existence. ..
N e one else awaiting their Boaz or Ruth?

Sparkles_123's photo
Fri 10/17/14 08:13 AM
I'm awaiting my Boaz... a Christian gentleman, fun-loving, family oriented, faithful, devouted, someone who will love me as Christ love the church. ..I'm praying and thanking the Lord everyday for bringing that person in my life. U have to call it into existence. ..

Sparkles_123's photo
Fri 10/17/14 08:02 AM
Pray for godly friends, you also have to be a friend first. Ask God to direct you to the right people.

Sparkles_123's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:58 AM
The only thing I would like to take with me is my love-ones. To know that we all make it in heaven is heaven enough for me.

Sparkles_123's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:55 AM
Christian can date but most of all allow God to lead and direct you in making the right choice . Some times we think he doesn't hear and reply to our request or search for that special one but continue to listen u will hear him speak to u in choosing the right person. A woman maybe at different points in their lives when her chosen one may find her, it's all in God's timing. Still waiting for my Boaz to find me...

Sparkles_123's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:46 AM
Hi it's nice to know that there is a Christian single post.