Community > Posts By > FLGUYPBC

FLGUYPBC's photo
Sat 11/26/16 09:08 AM
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Miguel's passing. Not a day went by that some sort of memory about him hasn't been acknowledged. Many prayers were said during this holiday season.

FLGUYPBC's photo
Wed 02/10/16 08:49 AM
Now as of today, after I say no to mutual matches they are still showing up later on ! Any word for upper management as to what is going on ? These has been way too long with glitches!

FLGUYPBC's photo
Fri 01/29/16 09:44 AM
Hey there. Is there any progress as to what is going on with account? I'm still receiving mutual matches that seem to be old. I've noticed when people put in a description it says they are 35 but the computerized birthday says they are now 43, hence 8 year difference, so that is how i know that something is wrong still. Age range is still defaulting to 27 and 73. Within miles is 15 which should be 50.
Also getting way too many matches from people far away. Thank You.

FLGUYPBC's photo
Tue 01/26/16 09:40 AM
46 to 53. Also seems like computer has a glitch. Getting lots of mutual matches that seem to be old. Also within miles has set it back to 15 miles. Not sure why.

FLGUYPBC's photo
Sun 01/24/16 12:16 PM
I'm using a MacBook.
It keeps on giving me alot of Find New Matches which is way too much. LOL.

FLGUYPBC's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:20 AM
Hit Account button
go into edit profile
hit general button
scroll down and edit

FLGUYPBC's photo
Sun 01/24/16 06:48 AM
Why is it that my find new match button is giving me so many profiles from all different ages and all different distances ? Also my search button for age range keeps defaulting from 26 to 73 ? That is not what I want !

FLGUYPBC's photo
Thu 12/17/15 09:42 AM
Many thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Miguel (Mike) during this Holiday Season. He had passed away 11-26-15 (Thanksgiving Day). He was a great friend, pal, buddy. He loved playing Scrabble as well as Rummy 500. He loved walking on the beaches of South Florida as well as a love for cooking especially on the BBQ.

Always in my Heart
Missing you already
Thank you for the memories that we had shared

RIP

Love you,
James
:angel:

FLGUYPBC's photo
Tue 12/01/15 07:43 AM
Many thoughts and prayers go out to Miguel's (Mike's) family and friends as he had passed away on Thanksgiving Day 11/26/15.
He was a great friend, buddy, pal. He loved playing Scrabble as well as Rummy 500. He loved walks on the
beach. He loved to cook especially on the BBQ.

Missing you already.
Always in my heart.
Thank You for the moments we have shared.

RIP

Love you,
James