Community > Posts By > SoNuts

SoNuts's photo
Mon 09/22/14 10:40 PM
My webmail started fudging and messing up and won't report my emails. It doesn't have a "junk" setting. Anyway I couldn't get the complete sign-up on here because I kept trying new variations (creating a new email to see if that one would work or using one of my other email addies) and now it says I can't change my email.
I must have done it too many times.
I was thinking I would just use a different webmail (because I don't want too many emails from other places that connect with mingle to overload my main inbox) as that one wasn't required for me to keep.
Any advice?

SoNuts's photo
Mon 09/22/14 10:29 PM
Interesting you mention that particular notion. I noticed in some US states they also provide the "ahem" paper doohickies used on the seat prior to sitting, and some they do as if it's controversial whether we should.
I prefer them and washlets, but only because I have sensitive skin and people actually use chemical things on their bodies down there then sit on public toilets...

Anyway I wanted to mention that in some of our homes we attach those sprayers previously mentioned to the toilet pipe in order to be hygienic out of choice but bidets are not easily found in hardware stores or they are so super expensive (well beyond the cost of the toilet) and space is required for them.

I enjoy the "handy sprayer" but there are many and Amazon is also a proud seller of others as well for those interested.