Community > Posts By > wanttachat

wanttachat's photo
Mon 05/19/08 12:41 PM

hmm tough decision but since i'm on a dating site how about

romancehappy

wanttachat: ROMANCE

You ended a relationship you were afraid to leave, but you had long outgrown. The bridges behind you have been burned. You still feel stifled at every turn, but you have reached a point where you know what you want.

Kight of Pentacles:
You will know him when you find him. He is dependable and true. He won't be dashing and slick. He is what you need, stability and reliability. Accept him for what he is when he shows up in your life. If he does not, this could be your own energy developing in you....

This energy could be your own energy or energy that you need in your life. If you can't master it, a man will appear that has this energy and you will learn from it.

AWWWW i guess its just me frown
pretty cool how close it is
by the way the cat is not a cat and I don't know what it is but be nice to it....it just followed me home one night noway laugh

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:27 PM
taps on screen* hello

your scaring me.......does that mean I don't have a future brokenheart

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:23 PM
did ya forget me?????:cry:

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:16 PM

right now..? i'm waiting for a tarot reading in another thread laugh

You are not.laugh laugh

laugh laugh am too laugh laugh
ok ok it's the donutslaugh flowerforyou

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:15 PM
bounce around alot :wink: :tongue:

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:12 PM
right now..? i'm waiting for a tarot reading in another thread laugh

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:55 PM
revenge although may seem like a great idea really isn't cause after you plan and scheme and plan and put it into motion and then actually get it then your really bummed cause you find out that now ya have nothing to do or think about any more

p.s. not speaking from experience

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:52 PM
yes I have and then had to go to work but the thought of him got me thru the day :tongue:

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:50 PM
hmm tough decision but since i'm on a dating site how about

romancehappy

wanttachat's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:28 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Snugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I think of you alot, I pray for you everyday, and I hope SOON I will come on here and see you posting alot of devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil happy
Keep up the hard work and keep up the great support (the support part is for your wonderful kids :wink: )
:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:26 PM

or the state of confusion?

that's my vacation spot:tongue:

Wow! That's my home town! Maybe you've seen me.

I don't think so.....but then again I may havelaugh

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:25 PM
MONKEYBUTT!!!

what I call my boy sometimeslaugh

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:20 PM
or the state of confusion?

that's my vacation spot:tongue:

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:17 PM

Favorite person? Well Lex of course He looks so damn good chained to my basement wall:tongue: laugh
plus he's real smart, too:wink: laugh

Just keep bringing the Pop-Tarts and Pepsi, and there won't be any complaints from here....!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

What a man!!!!:tongue: flowerforyou yummybigsmile

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:12 PM
Favorite person? Well Lex of course He looks so damn good chained to my basement wall:tongue: laugh
plus he's real smart, too:wink: laugh

wanttachat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:49 PM
Have a wonderful Mommy's Day

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:49 PM
bump
flowerforyou

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:17 AM
As a mom of an autistic son I find that it is soo hard to get treatments even dental cause of the money and alot of docs are so far away or they don't take disabled children.I have had to stay over night at places just to be at an appointment the next day.
why can't insurance companies will pay for when they pay for drug rehab. Hmmmmmmmm
thanks all for looking happy

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:10 AM
The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks for *each time* this video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure for autism. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your loved ones. They
are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal. Which they have. :smile: it's a heartwarming video.
http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

wanttachat's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:40 PM
scream, cry, then take a naphappy