Wed 05/28/08 07:25 PM
as long as there are no skid markssick don't matterlaugh

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:22 PM
twistin me panties :wink:

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:19 PM

I LIKE THE FEELING I GET IN MY TOES WHEN I GET A GOOD KISSlove love love love

It's even better when it's on the lips....!

glasses

you got that right!.......
oooooohhhh blushing you mean on the mouth devil

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:17 PM
THONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and givin me a lap dance devil devil

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:16 PM
no wonder my panties didn't fit right.....theys all twistedhuh

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:12 PM
smooched smooched smooched smooched

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:28 PM
I have a Lite-on DVDRW SHW-160 P6S drive. I have been burning dvds with DVD-R disc and had no problems, now there is a problem. My drive no longer seems to read my DVD-R disc as useable, but will use a DVD+RW. I had opened a new 50 pk of DVD-R and used about 20 of them and they worked fine. I tried the DVD-R disc in my son's computer and they worked there.
I went to Lite-on site for a firmware update, when I tried to use it the update stated I had a Lite-on DVDRW SHW-160 P6S P9S1 drive so there was no update available.
Now the questions...do I need a new drive?
or new disc?
If I need a new drive do I need the same drive for this computer or can I use other types or brands.
:smile: thanks

wanttachat's photo
Sat 05/24/08 11:51 AM
happy love flowerforyou smooched :heart: bigsmile :smile:
HI

wanttachat's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:33 PM
Yep had them
me and my brothers found out if you play any record on a record player and spin it fast it sounded like them laugh laugh laugh laugh so funny

wanttachat's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:26 PM
don't have to.....already live in one

wanttachat's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:24 PM
I had gotten my son a new computer christmas and it has Vista, so far no problem but have not encountered a service pack update of yet...

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:47 PM

Good night guys.....thanks for helping make Romeo1975 smile tonight.......flowerforyou smooched drinker :heart:

night night ((((Eileena)))) sweet dreams

I'm off too yawn

nite

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:43 PM

I would be friends with the munchkins because I would hate to be their enemies.

plus they have lollipops:tongue:

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:42 PM

devil devil She always wants more.........she is insatiable!!devil devil

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell my secrets:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

you remember me?????huh

of course you do I am unforgetable

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:41 PM
I would be friends with.........toto

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:35 PM

they are every where ahhhhhh
i'm melting.......melting......... oh what a world

laugh laugh laugh

do it again

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whop!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
better??laugh

I think you liked that alittle too much :wink: laugh

wanttachat's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:31 PM
munchkinlaugh