Community > Posts By > fuzeme

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:38 PM
in the zoo, we all have fun and run wild

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:58 PM
this site isn't all fake, just look it forums to see whose alive.
some of us are just loony and others just who they are, but we all enjoy the company we get there from each other.

welcome to the mingle revolution

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:49 PM

im just being loony right now since im bored, but im remembering what made me happy

how do you upload pics to post

and what makes me happy right now is cyber goth music

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:40 PM
Edited by fuzeme on Sat 09/20/14 01:44 PM
im just being loony right now since im bored, but im remembering what made me happy

how do you upload pics to post

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:33 PM
did you know we got to stop the machines?
did you know they are going to take over the world and kill us all
did you know we got to stop them
did you know wait, why am i in bed typing this up?
did you know i was dreaming this?
damn i must have watched terminator a couple times last night

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:25 PM
reminds me of a starving bruce lee, he looks like he can do it but still leaves you wondering

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:25 PM
dang, where are the muscles, i not sure they are big enough for posing that pose

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:12 AM

I don't really think of masturbation as sex. But if that's what you want to do in old buildings my advice is to just watch out for rats and insects.

i dont go to them alone

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 08:49 AM
dont we all got screws lose, no one is sane, we all got our things inside of us that are not perfect ways.

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:57 AM
nope i don't need a fence are alarm but then again, your asking me if one of my favorite things is right or wrong,
i do not think you will get the answer you wanted for the question because you know how ill answer. if some thing is fun for me and i do enjoy it, i will want to keep doing it

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 01:44 AM
what is a crank

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 11:43 PM
lol

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 11:41 PM

lol like i said, i go to the old ones, they don't have fences and nothing else to keep people out. but they got some amazing places to hang out at nights
your quite weird...what's n there u love so much???if candles???u can do it n your room..did u and that witch had sex n the cemetery???how does it feel??? I figured u guys riding a flying broom...laugh laugh

exactly that's, what is there in a grave yard.. most of the time its just darkness in the open under the sky that 'm after. then from there the rest follows. cant read any tombstones on a dark night so I'm not there for that. but growing up as a teen before i met my wife, i used to be out there long hrs of the late night with my telescope and sleeping bag and just be there.

we both enjoyed the sex very much. we spent first night out doing it most of the night there

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 11:33 PM

so, you need a fence to tell you the difference between right and wrong, is that it... i guess if i dont lock my doors that means its ok for you to come on in and help yourself ???

you may not want to go there on that subject, the cops will tell you pretty much yes if you didnt lock car doors house doors, windows or any thing else that should be locked. still doesnt make it right but them cops wont be your buddies either, i know they told me that already when i didnt lock my car and things got took. pretty much was like i was stupid

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:29 PM
youll get better, just keep your eyes open to your next short term goal. the more you have they more you can count things to look for word too.
as for dating.. when your chatting with them where ever, id find out what their view is on divorce, its some thing the lands lets happen but some one that doesnt believe in the law like me is a good pic

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:20 PM
Edited by fuzeme on Fri 09/19/14 10:20 PM
lol, do i take this silence and 38 views as a yes that im good

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:13 PM

2kidsmoms pics has changed, i wonder if that means any thing because of what it is

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:12 PM

Try some indian burial grounds.

nah i do not want to mess with them spirits, they believed in the earth as do i, so not having them visit me is good for that purpose

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:11 PM
lol like i said, i go to the old ones, they don't have fences and nothing else to keep people out. but they got some amazing places to hang out at nights

fuzeme's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:06 PM
great the mods say they gave the tread back. now if only i can find it... man i seem to be getting lost in these forums don't i