Community > Posts By > fuzeme

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:28 PM
yikes, id stay away from you, your profile scared me off

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:22 PM
also us Americans are not one to use a modified drinking fountain to clean up. i mean think about our mind set, we either want to wage war with the whole world or be very clean people to take our mind off the blood till next war

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 01:34 PM
well id tell her it goes on in the whole world byt then she may not want to travel any more, so i just picked one place and left it at that

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:09 PM
that was funny about hot babies throwing up

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:08 PM
traveling alone depends on a lot of things.. mainly age and attraction.. after that its how vulnerable you might be,
also keep this in mind,
lets say some thing comes up and your in a situation that wont be good for you. if you prepared you got options. if not best you can do is take it and do what you can to get them to let you live.

also in Europe there are groups that will snatch a young woman like you and sell you off. or just use you.
my recommendation is to learn to run and some form of self defense knowledge, other wise your just asking for some one to show you how week you are if it happens.

and always keep eye on surroundings and never ever trust some one on a trip alone.

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:00 PM

im not sure its a great place to meet people now, i kinda left the forums after they found out i was weird. but hey humans are humans and we enjoy lots of things

i think they left me alone after the blood, candles and dark places talk

fuzeme's photo
Mon 09/22/14 12:00 PM
im not sure its a great place to meet people now, i kinda left the forums after they found out i was weird. but hey humans are humans and we enjoy lots of things

fuzeme's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:27 PM
my dad used the net to put out like 100 aps after he retired from military, got him a job very soon in the same month. went traveling world helping disaster zones.

what ever u may feel about hunting online, think of it as a opportunity. the things u want wont come if your on the couch. so why waste time on couch, the TV shows will do reruns soon enough. go play the net, and be wide ranging about it, not narrow, some times jobs are not in your area but else where.

fuzeme's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:23 PM
i think this guy left

fuzeme's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:17 PM

what do you think???:wink:

it's an ok profile, except searching the picture raises some big questions...
everyone has their own reasons for posting the pic of their choice...and those reasons are your private business....i hope yours are on the up-and-up....i'll tell ya though, it's a big red flag for a lot of people...

what is the red flag it raises

fuzeme's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:01 AM
how dare segbo think he can talk to woman that way, sure go line up at a auction house tomorrow and see what your price is with that line.. hell i might just get up there and push u off my self so they can beat on you

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:57 PM
love for me is making some thing together that wont dry up. every thing has to end, so when thats all said and done and you and who ever are in the dumps some where, you still have some thing strong between you. and in my view those will be the memories and little things u did every day for each other

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:54 PM
my relation ship is 10 yrs

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:51 PM
i am looking for a woman that wants a long relationship and is willing to dedidcate to it,

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:45 PM
what would you suggest besides me DE-activating, because this weird guy is sticking around

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 11:41 PM

Interests:
Hi.. my name is daniel, and im looking for a girlfriend nothing serious unless I really like you

Dude, the only girlfriends you ever gonna get with this bio are Lefty and Righty.

that is just so LMAO your right he seems like he is the one to control a relation ship before the other even met him.

hey ya homeboy, go back to do hood, where you can find girls you dont need to respect. other try 7th grade again and learn what you forgot about courting

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:57 PM
i agree that she has enough info to start with, makes it seem mystic and makes you want to know more

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:45 PM
looks like the end is near for this thread, it was fun while it lasted

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:41 PM
well depending on where u look, u either joined a zoo or found some cribs to hang with.

fuzeme's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:39 PM
how do you do

Previous 1 3 4