Community > Posts By > Zena

 
no photo
Fri 04/24/26 10:25 AM
the 420 room smokin

no photo
Fri 04/24/26 10:23 AM
Edited by Zena on Fri 04/24/26 10:24 AM

Many people probably want to post here, but get a little high first then go to the kitchen for a bag of Doritos and some Oreos then put on some music then pick up that article in Rolling Stone they started reading two weeks ago then spend half an hour looking for the lighter they left in the refrigerator when they were getting a glass of milk then turn the record over and stare out the window for a while and then ......... forget it.



sounds 'bout right laugh

is in smokin


grumble that didn't work ohwell let's try that agin

no photo
Fri 04/24/26 06:31 AM
so I guess this thread will wander off into the distant past again.. :cry: waving smokin

no photo
Fri 04/24/26 06:28 AM
monring peeps'n lurkers drinker


welcome to le WEEK-END.. happy FLYDAY everyone


coffee's on.. and the hot waters ready for anyone wantin a tea or hot cocoa drinker

so the SUN woke me up taday.. yeesh whoa so BRIGHT wow.. surprised and this with my blind SHUT (so much fer room darkenin huh slaphead ya pay extra fer what exactly?)

anywho.. seems it's gonna be a nice weekend weather wise.. which is always great.. AND.. it means I gots more time to tackle outside and sprucin things up.. maybe make sumtin outta that pile of 2 x 6's and 2 x 8's.. a raised plaform fer a bbq?? hmmm.. gonna go think on that.. UNLESS anyone has any suggestions ta offer?????

in the meantime.. have a great day folks.. drinker

no photo
Fri 04/24/26 06:20 AM
OK.. you asked fer it.. wand it IS




bibidy.. bobidy.... BOOOO

no photo
Fri 04/24/26 06:20 AM
oh fudge.. THAT didn't work.. will this? or do I havta pull out ma wand grumble

no photo
Fri 04/24/26 06:19 AM
ta offer Mo some thicker twine to attach his head






and...........

ta flip this to the next page NA NA tongue2 Mo..

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:00 PM
so.. anudder day done.. almost.. laugh and tamarra is actually flyday for the rest of da world (aside from TG laugh)

was a 1/2 decent day taday weather wise.. warmish'n sunny.. still no rain :thumbsup: which in many ways is awesome.. WOOT.. getting lots done outside fer sure..

anywho.. I'm beat.. so hope everyone has a good evening drinker

nite y'all

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 03:03 PM
yer welcome bigsmile happy ta help another Canuck lol


OT: a pair of clean socks

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 02:57 PM

Again wasting time with Mikey....his meds change as and when he wants it to ...so please excuse his blatherings on my behalf....please and thank you ...


OT: So do you believe that similiar signs cannot match...like Virgo on Virgo for example ...???



first off.. everyone is responsible fer their own actions.. so no need apologizing fer others..

do I believe same signs can work? yup.. they can sometimes.. they say "opposites attract" however that's not always the case AND sometimes M & F can be different especially if you add ascending/decending signs that can change a personality.. FROM MY experience.. I dated another Cancer for over 4 years.. we got along great.. yet he was another that I had to kick to the curb cuz he (at one point later in the relationship) wanted me to get rid of my kids so he cud have me all to himself.. and that was a FUG NO WAY.. so.. he took the door instead

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 02:49 PM
ta find a bathroom sick

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 10:26 AM


ta see how hot the pool actually is (uck.. tepid) lol


Turn up the temp to 11. Throw in some carrots and onions and we'll have ourselves a slim soup.


ta see if 11 is hot enough fer slim soup laugh

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 07:06 AM
mornin peeps'n lurkers drinker


happy Thor's day to ya..

we got sunshine and warmin temps up here in the great white north laugh (yeah.. I'm not THAT far north laugh)

anywho.. startin ta see some buddin on the trees YAY.. maybe time ta take off the winter tires and put on the summer ones.. hmm.. there's a thought..

well folks.. gots things ta do.. hope everyone has a super day drinker

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 07:02 AM

I came for coffee...


waving mornin GW.. how's trix? pitchfork

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 07:01 AM

Hi. Am new to this site.


Hi Tom waving (I hope ya don't mind me callin you Tom, we're informal here bigsmile)

welcome to M2'n the Pub drinker


(Zee wonders how long the newbie'll last lol)

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:57 AM

I fell in love with the Chinese ramen when I visited mainland Hong Kong few years back for a work summit, ever since then when I got back to the States , I do go to the Chinese restaurant to get me a good Chinese spicy ramen with chicken


I bet it's not quite the same as when you first ate it tho huh.. 🥡:ramen:

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:49 AM

I had a 1969 GS 400, crashed it in '89, still have the engine, had planned to put it in another GM car or pickup buuttt...procrastination interfered.


that danged procrastination disease.. one nasty b*tch I tell ya.. I've had it a few times.. hard ta overcome winking

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:45 AM
I was aware of the "coneheads'n bluntheads" reference I just didn't know what that had ta do with the horoscope definitions.. lol

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:42 AM
watched Outcome 2026 w/Keanu Reeves

definitely NOT one of his better movies.. Cameron Diaz & Matt Bomer are in it too.. however.. what a WASTE of talent.. surprised for 1.5ish hours there's no action, no romance, no nothing really but a washed up, ex-druggie actor who's "all about me" boo hoo-ing..

I give this a 2/10 (and that's being extremely generous)

no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:36 AM
come on people.. I KNOW there's potheads out thar.. I'm here.. even if'n I don't smokin any longer.. lol

1 2 … 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 … 24 25