Community > Posts By > Zena

 
no photo
Thu 04/23/26 06:33 AM
Hi.. welcome to M2 waving

maybe there's no history cuz she hasn't answered yet?

you do NOT need to pay to send emails.. so either she hasn't seen it yet OR she's just not that into you?

I'd keep posting on the forums to get to know people and they you.. ya never know who you might find winking

enjoy and good luck!

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 06:32 PM
laugh ma last post was at 4/20 laugh


so ma peeps'n lurkers.. it's dat time agin..

anudder day done.. Thor's day tamarra.. and day 3 without rain WOOT.. so I finished pickin up all the winter de-bree on da lawn.. ready ta mow.. when it starts growin that is laugh

anywho.. hope everyone has a supper evenin drinker

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 06:28 PM

Checking old folks and familiar co members since 2006 if they are still around.


ta let tessa know thar's a few still from 2006, TxsGal'n Soufie'n MOI (Zee's just currently in Jail so in-cog-neeto wit Zena)

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 06:23 PM
ta let Mo know 42 is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 06:11 PM

yeah.. I can see virgo in you.. NOT the best.. at least not in my experience with the virgo males that I've known..

last one I had was an Aries too.. I broke up with him and pretty much had ta use a sledge hammer ta get it thru his head that it was over..


:joy: You put it on him, that's why he didn't want to leave.


I MUST be off ma meds cuz I'm not understandin ANYone tonight.. laugh

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 06:10 PM

What about bluntskulls in line with Remulac?


spock say what Mikey??


are you off yer meds again?? or maybe I'm off mine.. laugh

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 06:07 PM
oh okay.. gotcha.. those I typically watch do finish within the 1.5 hrs..

yup.. definitely a movie buff LOL not rotten tomatoes but another so.. close laugh

OT: about ta start Charlie the Wonderdog (2026) animated

I love watchin toons.. after all.. I'm a toys R us kid bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 02:11 PM
then I guess everyone here are gamblers too laugh

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 02:09 PM
to explain to Slim what a chapter 13 is.. whoa






(it's when you connect with a company that specializes in organizing your finances with the lenders and pay them all off on a plan designed for you, within 4 - 5 yrs)

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 02:06 PM

I just cannot sit that long in one place...to see something that may or may not have a decent ending , but an ending nevertheless.... a conclusion if you must be technical!!!



I watch mostly movies on Tubi ....so up and about during commercials.....




that kinda sounds like an oxy moron dude.. considering you have no clue (or shudn't) about whether or not a movie will have a decent ending or not..


I have all my movies/shows on an external harddrive (that I download daily) so I can stop them any time I want.. then come back to it later.. I just don't do commercials.. which there aren't any on my programs.. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 02:00 PM
Edited by Zena on Wed 04/22/26 02:01 PM
laugh I don't get jealous


I have differing relationships WITH virgo men and virgo women (in my personal experience)

and yes.. my experience has been the same with Aries.. both M & F.. good manipulators too..

he was.. but although I don't mind if someone has the occasional drink or buys the occasional lottery ticket (I don't do either tho) to lie about it and discover he was an alcoholic AND an avid gambler was a hard pass..

I met him on here too laugh


FUG.. I can't seem ta type today laugh

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:56 PM
Edited by Zena on Wed 04/22/26 01:56 PM

No Chapter 11 needed ....and not bankrupt as yet...
Cayman islands forever...!!



ta suggest maybe a chapter 13 instead?

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:52 PM
Edited by Zena on Wed 04/22/26 01:53 PM

They have TV shows of 1.5 hours ...??? Wow I learnt something new3 today....



yup.. they do.. typically british and some aussie shows.. Grace, The Brokenwood Mysteries.. to name just a few.. like watchin mini movies.. so cool.. or some may say it's "2 eps in one" lol

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:50 PM
ta tell slim the word is "bankruptcy" bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:48 PM
Edited by Zena on Wed 04/22/26 01:48 PM
ta find out if Mo lost his MOjo or simply misplaced it

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:47 PM
ta see how hot the pool actually is (uck.. tepid) lol

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:45 PM

To glue a couple of pages together, just to frustrate compulsive page flippers.


hey rant I can't help it if I get stuck in limbo and have to flip a page fer it ta show up.. yeesh whoa


bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:42 PM

Virgo....naturally....the best ...cant go wrong here .....last relationship was with an Aries.....hmmm!!!


yeah.. I can see virgo in you.. NOT the best.. at least not in my experience with the virgo males that I've known..

last one I had was an Aries too.. I broke up with him and pretty much had ta use a sledge hammer ta get it thru his head that it was over..

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:30 PM
clever yes.. but deceptive none the less.. the quality has changed on each.. you're only now paying extra for the NAME.. sadly.. so I'd suggest buying a lesser brand, as you'll get the same quality as the known brands, without the hefty 'brand' price

no photo
Wed 04/22/26 01:20 PM

Hump Day....just stepping in to grab a water and check to see if the joint has been cleaned out ...Yup, boot tray looks nice , not that I wear boots, smells nice ...oh ! and a quick check to see if TG left an open and paid for bottle of JackD for me to share....



nope.. not cleaned up YET Slim.. yer bein shady as usual.. tryin ta make peeps believe yer job is done.. just like yer bill was paid by YOU.. HA..

slacker grumble

1 2 … 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 … 24 25