Community > Posts By > Zena

 
no photo
Sat 04/18/26 03:36 PM

I have to agree with Slim and TG here. Most of the time you should know after the first date if you are interested in a person like that. No sense in leading someone on just for meals. It may not happen in everyone's world but girls do it around here also.It is bad enough that some girls will still want to go on another "date" even after you tell them that you do not think you see this going anywhere with them...lol

Maybe it is just me, but a date should not be dutch. If I ask a girl to go somewhere, then I expect that I am paying. It is nice for her to offer, but I will pay. That also means that we are going to a reasonable place...lol


I concur.. if after the first meet/date a person shud know if they want more or not..

on the YOU have to pay GRB..? I beg ta differ.. under the circumstanstes of no chemistry.. if there is none.. I'd feel weird letting the guy pay.. yes.. it's commendable.. but it just doesn't sit right with me.. makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of someones good nature or EXPECTing him to pay.. ya feel me?? lol now if there IS chemistry.. well.. different story, yes I'll offer.. but if he insists? I'll eventually, graciously accept..


I may not be looking.. but I ain't dead yet either laugh

no photo
Sat 04/18/26 06:41 AM
oh.. I totally agree.. free or not.. the customer experience is absolute chit in recent years.. frustrated

laugh I was calling the site owner.. Vanchu.. laugh it used to be Van & Mike back in the day.. Mike was the more hands on one that interacted with us mere mortals more often.. he's gone now tho.. he'da fixed this chit in NO time.. but alas.. Van doesn't seem ta wanna get involved any longer so.. we're stuck with occasional 'real' peeps and AI bots whoa

no photo
Sat 04/18/26 06:33 AM
finally got around to Rental Family

not bad actually.. poignant and refreshing.. 8/10

no photo
Sat 04/18/26 06:31 AM
nope.. let's try that agin..


*Zee gives her wand a good shake*


bibidy.. bobidy... BOOO

no photo
Sat 04/18/26 06:30 AM
hmmmm.. will ma wand work? it's been fritzie lately..

no photo
Sat 04/18/26 06:30 AM



My break is over, no orders have been placed, so maybe next time I'll cook something for you.

See you next time


aww dang.. sorry I missed ya GW.. yup.. next time..

you can maybe make somethin like sandwiches..? no cookin required.. and they'll be ready whenever anyone wants'em bigsmile


Absolutely :smile: also small snacks for drinks, for those who have the desire for them.



Awesome.. I loves me some party mix bigsmile
thanks GW.. appreciate the help.. drinker

no photo
Sat 04/18/26 06:29 AM

Morning all...... Coffee bar with juice, hot water is ready....

Breakfast will be ready in a little bit.. eggs, bacon , crispy crowns and biscuit.. enjoy~~~


Mimosa~~ get yours from the bar just $6 extra~~




ooo.. yummy... thanks TG.. nuttin like startin yer day with a good hearty meal drinker

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 06:36 PM
*Zee keeps her head down and bites her tongue* so many things I'd just LOVE ta say.. but.. don't wanna land Zena in M2 jail too laugh

okay so.. a-nudder day done.. FLYDAY.. wow.. we here agin?? noway dagnabbit time.. slow the flock down grumble

anywho.. was just chillin wit me 🦝🦝🦝🦝's tonite.. watchin'em play in the water bowl laugh so cute'n silly at the same time.. well.. time ta git ma buttski into bed.. relax wit a show then snooze baybay.. yawn

have a good evenin y'all drinker

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 06:24 PM
believe you me.. if I cud? I'd hose those suckers down at the snap of ma fingers.. or wave of ma wand laugh

whoever came up with this azzinine idea of jailin peeps with nary a warnin OR a heads up.. shud be s*ot/drawn/AND quartered.. just sayin..

oh VAAANNNN.. laugh

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 05:46 PM
laugh gotta try that tomorrow.. gotta grease those wheels huh.. I gots me some WD40 over here laugh

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 02:54 PM
I's gonna go stretch ma legs a bit.. just finished eatin and cud use a quiet evenin walk...

hot damn it's like 80F out thar WOOHOO takin advantage while I can bigsmile laters

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 02:52 PM

Humm well I'm back home all is clear they are still working a few doors down but gas is secured... Not bad only a little over 2 hours I had to kill..

Heck even one of the Fireman texted me to let me know it was safe to come home.. I had talked to them before I left and they said they would text me if I wanted them to once it was cleared for I had no where to go.. :wink:

So went to Inspiration Point by me it is out by the lake and close by me.. Went and sat in the Gazebo enjoying the weather.. Then made a trip to HomeDepot to get weed eater string.. and well more Jalapeno plants..

Time to relax now.. Off to my recliner I'm tired.. yawn drinks waving


I'm sooo glad yer okay and yer house is too.. phew huh? wow.. that's crazy.. but cool of them firemen ta text you with an "all's clear".. :thumbsup:


no photo
Fri 04/17/26 02:49 PM
Edited by Zena on Fri 04/17/26 02:50 PM



Got lunch heated up was going to go rest but had guys at my door knocking seems they hit a gas line and I need to evacuate my house shshsh...


surprised

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 02:46 PM
good to know.. thanks GRB.. much appreciated.. I'll try that next time.. leaving the chat window open..

I've tried that "hello? anyone home?" line a few times.. laugh haven't had an answer yet but maybe if I do like you have.. I might get lucky.. thanks again!! drinker

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 09:55 AM
Cheech'n Chong's last movie

not really a movie.. more like a documentary but.. it's 2 hrs I'll never get back!

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 09:53 AM

totally agree....:thumbsup:


ummmm.. with what??

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 09:52 AM
OMG I saw this'n I thought of you TG




the resemblence is uncanny.. no?? laugh

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 09:50 AM

Humm it is suppose to get to 79 here today...

Tomorrow it is only going to get to 62 with a chance of rain.. Texas weather is Bi-Polar it does not know from one day to the next what it wants to do.. slaphead

Got a errand to run this morning, I had not planned on getting out.. So will see if I can manage weed eating the back yard later today.. ohwell




love that.. "bi-polar" sounds like SPRING in Canada laugh

good luck wit yer "errand" 🕶

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 09:48 AM

My break is over, no orders have been placed, so maybe next time I'll cook something for you.

See you next time


aww dang.. sorry I missed ya GW.. yup.. next time..

you can maybe make somethin like sandwiches..? no cookin required.. and they'll be ready whenever anyone wants'em bigsmile

no photo
Fri 04/17/26 09:45 AM
I'm here ta tell Sir... his money's gone'n he ain't gittin it back..

1 2 … 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 … 24 25