Community > Posts By > CodeMonkey1989

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:19 PM
http://www.healyourheadachenow.com/
The pressure point thing actually works as does drinking lots and lots of water :) o and medicine. I'd swear by medicine any day ;D

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:16 PM

Hmmm.. something's not right... sorry about this monkey..I
seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties..lol..slaphead

I love pugs so much XD They remind me of myself with all the sniffling and snuffling and little short legs. Plus they have my affection and random energy and then collapse!

Technical difficulties..technical difficulties XD Quite literally the story of life.

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:14 PM
Sometimes I wish I'd been more of a jerk to someone as a learning experience for them, but it's hard to decide when you're hurting someone to help them or hurting them to help yourself lol....

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:06 PM

Thats right...
Somthing like that..
Its the cat in the hat...on true friends
"If it matters ..they don't mind and if they mind... there don't matter
Hi to all great little write 69..erm 89...
Roll playing jk
Best to all

lol and best to you as well :P

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:01 PM

Ohhhhh... I like her^^^ can I keep her !!...mommy please!!... I promise I won't break this one...ok.. pretty please on bended knees...lmao..

Steel and fire and lots of love. That's what little girls are made of. :P We don't break easy and most of us are strong enough to glue the pieces back together.

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:56 PM

very well said..flowerforyou age doesn't matter and those who matters doesnt matterlaugh :wink:

Quite :) Time heals all wounds and fades all fragile youth. :P

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:53 PM

CodeMonkey1989
welcome to the zoo
best wishes on your hunt

haha may the odds be ever in my favor? :P
Thank you very much and for the popcorn as well!

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:51 PM

Ohhhh.... I did not notice that..89..
Hmmm... well... some women prefer older men.... some men prefer
younger women
.... seeing how this is a social site. as well as a dating site...
... nothing wrong with polite conversation.... right Mrs Moneypenny...lmao

Haha
Words exchanged in harmless fun
Need not consider old nor young
For age is but a passing thing
and in time we each have our wings

So pay no credence to years of life
or give yourself needless stress or strife
for as you say it's a social site
and a lovely conversation makes a lovely night

;)

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:37 PM

.. well if your the professor !!!then that would make me "Gilligan"..
....laugh

haha Well if we're doing "trapped on an island", better as loveable castaways than characters in Most Dangerous Game or Battle Royale.

Also, I do indeed have popcorn Ms. M3k4y :P I consider it my social duty to buy random things from my coworker's kids, so I have a good store of boy scout popcorn. It's quite good and comes with the added bonus of good karma.

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:25 PM

.hmmn.. you are tempting me to break my rule.. and view your profile..
.hmmn... I must consult with the universe.... I don't swap genders..
. I role play from time to time though..
.. and I like to play dress up...
. go to the magic tickle trunk.. Mr dressup..lmao..:banana:

The sweet siren song of sassy smarts calls you swiftly to the secret surprises in store. It's a gift. ;) As is my gracious humble demeanor naturally. blushing I haven't done much role-playing though I'm sure I'd make a great librarian or professor cause nerd O.O;;; LOL.

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:25 PM

Greetings, and enjoy Mingle2 waving

Greetings :) and I shall do my best. I tend to think we're responsible or own enjoyment of all experiences, so it shall be my fault if I do not!

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:10 PM

Omg... she is a female version of me..
Lol...jk.. its an inside joke . monkey..
if you so choose.. to leave the universe..lol.. and join us on the forums... you will come to understand..
the humor in my .. little joke..lol..
just hit recent posts.. that will take you to the page.. with all the topics.. that everyone is speaking to right now.. but I'm sure you already knew this...lol..flowerforyou :thumbsup: waving

Perhaps I am a female version of you or perhaps you are a male version of me. It all depends on who is the original and who is the gender swapped clone. :P I shall attempt to join in the chatting shenanigans. It's always an adventure exploring a new social landscape. XD happy

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:03 PM

thank you never done this before tring it out

Hmm Well meeting someone on the internet is certainly a mixed bag of tricks, but hey you'll never find success if you never try eh? :) Don't lose hope too easily!

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 07:41 PM
^ ^ I promise I shall safety dance merrily through these hallowed halls. Thank you for the lovely flower milady. *bows*

CodeMonkey1989's photo
Wed 09/24/14 07:37 PM
Lovely weather we've been having? Ok well technically it's been raining, but as I like the rain, my opinion remains unaltered. I've always thought rainy days are amazing because the world seems peaceful and undramatic and yet somehow charged with energy. O' you say that you live nowhere near me and therefore have completely different weather....o dear o dear XD Well, I've made of mess of this then. Might as well go for the traditional small talk beginning. Hi, I'm Lori. Pleased to meet you all!