Community > Posts By > creekside

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:09 PM
A teacher was doing a study testing the senses (taste)

The children began to identify the flavors by their color:

Red..................... Cherry
Yellow..................Lemon
Green................... Lime
Orange................ Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. None
of the children could identify the taste.

The teacher said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your
mother may sometimes call your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and
yelled, 'Oh my God! They're butt-holes!

The teacher had to leave the room!

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:19 AM
:laughing: :laughing: better that ending than what I was expecting:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:41 PM
flowerforyou only from the mouths of babes can you get such insight flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:59 AM
rofl rofl only from the mouths of babes rofl rofl

cool story!!! rofl

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:56 AM
What?? huh??? you mean people actually meet in person from these sights?? Hmmm...........I must be doin something wrongsad sad sad

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:49 PM
Come'on man!!!!! not another man bashing joke!!!!sad mad sad mad

too damn bad it's funnyrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 09:55 PM

Hey Drew.........a man does not have to be self-absorbed for these statements to be true. Once you go through the marriage experience then you will understand that all of these statements are true, especially the "future" and "marriage" statements.

i hope not.

. . .

sorry man, but it's a fact.................

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 09:52 PM

HEY JUST CARRY AN EMTY WALLET AS DECOY........HEY WHICH HOME DEPOT???????????:banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl drool drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: slaphead winking

Yeah, which one????????drool drool drool

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:44 AM
Hey Drew.........a man does not have to be self-absorbed for these statements to be true. Once you go through the marriage experience then you will understand that all of these statements are true, especially the "future" and "marriage" statements.

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:55 PM

The women here need to post a picture, many profiles have none.

uh.........where's your's?????

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:44 AM
"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."
"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!" "I know all that." "Then why did you invite a friend for supper?" "Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:02 PM
I am most definitely a republican redneck!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:34 PM

Props for the Aussie who said that.

I prefer the idea of letting a pig rape them to get answers form them myself!

Oink Oink!

By their own religion they don't get to go to heaven if defiled like that.

How fast do you think they would talk seeing one of their own getting it from Porky knowing they are next in line for Piggie to get Liberal on them?

:banana: I strongly concur!!!:banana: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:48 PM

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of sh!t.

bigsmile :banana:

:laughing: :laughing: most of what you say is true

especially the last line!!!!frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 11:48 AM

The cake is not the killer. It's what comes with the cake that is!pitchfork

Yeah!!! ain't that the truth!!rant rant mad

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:58 AM
A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all of us eat it. Can anyone here tell me what lethal product I'm referring to? You, sir, in the first row, please give us your idea."

The man lowered his head and said, "Wedding cake".

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:53 AM
A few minutes before the church services started, the townspeople were sitting in their pews and talking.

Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church.

Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seeming oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.

So Satan walked up to the old man and said, "Don't you know who I am?" The old man replied, "Yep, sure do."

Aren't you afraid of me? Satan asked.

"Nope, sure ain't," said the man.

"Don't you realize I can kill you with one word?" asked Satan.

"Don't doubt it for a minute," returned the old man, in an even tone.

"Did you know that I could cause you profound, horrifying, physical AGONY for all eternity?" persisted Satan.

"Yep, " was the calm reply.

"And you're still not afraid?" asked Satan.

"Nope."

More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, "Well, why aren't you afraid of me?"

The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for over 48 years."

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:37 AM
The two old coots were both only a year short of retirement from the assembly line, but one Monday morning that didn't keep Joe from
boasting to Manny about his sexual endurance. "Three times," gasped Manny admiringly. "How'd you do it?" "It was easy." Joe looked down modestly. "I made love to my wife, and then I rolled over and took a ten-minute nap. When I woke up again, I made love to her again and took another ten-minute nap. And then I put it to her again. Can you believe it! I woke up this morning feeling like a bull, I'll tell you." "I gotta try it," said Manny. "Lorraine won't believe it's happening." So that night he made love to his wife, took a ten-minute nap, made love to her again, took another nap, woke up and made love to her a third time, then rolled over and fell sound asleep. He woke up feeling like a million bucks, pulled on his clothes, and ran to the factory, where he found his boss waiting outside for him. "What's up, Boss?" he asked. "I've been working for you for twenty years and never been late once. You aren't going to hold these twenty minutes against me now, are you?" "What twenty minutes?" growled the boss. "Where were you on Tuesday and Wednesday?"

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:21 PM

That's why I like these types of relationships
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:48 PM

that's just wrong......rofl

Yeah...........but it's damn funny though:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

Previous 1