Community > Posts By > Grumpy Witch

 
no photo
Thu 10/01/26 08:30 AM
The Rasmus - In the Shadows

no photo
Wed 09/30/26 10:53 PM
Imagine Dragone - Every Pain Gives a Lesson (Lyrics Video) ft. Rihanna

no photo
Wed 09/30/26 05:00 AM
Me instead :smile: :wink:

Was busy, I had a household emergency.

Vibes next?

no photo
Fri 09/25/26 10:19 PM
waving Stormy

I think Vibes can be next

no photo
Thu 09/24/26 10:29 PM
No me, he is sleeping.

Maybe Vibes now?

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 01:00 PM
As you wish

Next Slim :smile:

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 12:58 PM
dirty terrace

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:24 AM

OT: “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” – Monty Python

I like this song.


Roxette - How Do You Do!

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:13 AM
boring chores

no photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:11 AM
He is already asleep.

Stormy again

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:18 PM
Sour apple

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:12 PM
On his reflection in the mirror :wink:

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:10 PM

Gentle guitar music in the morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Tcs4_Btvo

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:58 PM
Linkin Park x Sia - Break The Silence

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:57 PM
Green Mile

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:56 PM

waving drinker flowerforyou Stormy - to prove my teory

I like the way you banter with each other.

I don't have a crush on my boss. she is a woman, and her mother is my very good friend.

no photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:11 PM
StormyDayz??

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 02:23 PM
Packed sent

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 02:13 PM
A little tipsy, but happy about my neighbors' return.

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 02:11 PM
A handsome firefighter with a six-pack (maybe beer, but maybe some abs too) :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12