Community > Posts By > Grumpy Witch

 
no photo
Wed 04/15/26 03:39 PM
I didn't have the pleasure of saying "Hello", Nice to meet you Zena.

My neighbors are going away for two weeks, so I'll be checking in here if you don't mind.

no photo
Wed 04/15/26 03:03 PM


Let them mix and we'll see how they do winking

Do you want Coca-Cola with your popcorn or do you prefer red wine?


Seriously , you know I love the red hair and wine.. Can you serve it up.... No ! dont do that yet , let Mikey eat his heart out till he figures out if Grumpy is actually ....??????


Yes i know :)

Mikey!

no photo
Wed 04/15/26 02:58 PM

There it is again...

Gia and Mikey.......Grumpy and Slim is old combo, trust me !!


what about Zena & Mikey?

no photo
Wed 04/15/26 02:55 PM
Well, I don't know if anything will change.
Maybe I'll post a picture of the witch with crooked teeth... winking
I definitely have red hair, just a little more subdued

no photo
Wed 04/15/26 12:41 AM
Gia & Mikey

Hello Minglers

no photo
Tue 04/14/26 02:52 PM
Sir - probably Gia

Elles - a wooden leg

no photo
Tue 04/14/26 02:45 PM
Let them mix and we'll see how they do winking

Do you want Coca-Cola with your popcorn or do you prefer red wine?

no photo
Tue 04/14/26 02:39 PM
To join your conversations





no photo
Tue 04/14/26 12:47 PM
You're right Slim, you know me
I haven't been here for a while...

I wouldn't be grumpy if I could sleep in longer in the morning...

no photo
Tue 04/14/26 11:05 AM
waving Crystal, Slim
I'm a bit relaxed after two bottles of red with my neighbors but also tired after woorking time. I hope your days are looking much better.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next