Community > Posts By > RottieK9

RottieK9's photo
Thu 02/05/09 10:26 PM
I can't believe all the "peaches" on here come on ladies lets get original. Can't use the excuse "well I'm in Georgia", if that were the case where is "I can't drive" and "Needs some teeth" not that I'm interested in meeting either of them but it would be funny. Just trying to lighten the mood here and start the conversation so keep the flames to a minimum... And my apologies to the real "Peaches" on here.
:wink:

RottieK9's photo
Thu 02/05/09 10:17 PM
Thanks for the responses...Is there an Air Marshal in the house? Hijackers need help finding a room.

RottieK9's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:02 PM
Didn't want to put to much and didn't want to be short and vague....is there a happy medium?

RottieK9's photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome and good luck to all in your search.

RottieK9's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:26 PM
Hell thats just the women in my neighborhood...I was making a blanket generalization but I guess my world is just a smaller version.

RottieK9's photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:20 PM
Hello all,
Troy here, just getting back into the dating world and the only difference is now I'm old. I'm discovering two schools in regards to singles in their 30's.

1. Oh crap I'm single and in my 30's and we just had a good date, we must be soul mates lets get married and have babies quick.
OR
2. I just want to have sex. Don't talk to me or tell me anything important and if you even start about feelings I'll run off screaming.

Hoping to not subscribe to either school of thought and looking for something more meaningful.

Take care and good luck in your search.