Community > Posts By > zipcat

zipcat's photo
Wed 12/02/15 10:02 AM
Are there no better things to do on a first date.... hobbies, interests, small gifts, card, dreams, experiences, past, long past, future, expectations....not f**k .. come on.. we are humans not robots.....need to know the what, Who , When, where , Why and How of everything

zipcat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 02:47 AM
NOOOOOOOooooooooo I am not talking of call girls at all. I am talking of everyday housewives, everyday girls, college girls,.. just girls....Dont get me wrong , but I mean no cheap stuff.... not professionals ...

zipcat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 02:43 AM
My friend I do not exactly agree with you. I am just about an year old here and in fact i have made many good friends, actually met some and will be meeting some more. I do not think the problem is with the girls... but something beyond that. while i do agree that there are many here who are into flesh trade, but not all are like that.. there are some sweet cute darlings as well.

zipcat's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:00 PM
I am not exactly new but still comparatively fresh here. I had had some wonderful experiences and made good friends and some lovers too. This site is wonderful and quite genuine. I have also had experiences of looking up few call girls and prostitutes on this site but good that their true colours were exposed soon. Wherever there is good there will always be some **** as well so I guess that is a part of the game. But thanks to all the wonderful women I have met from here face to face and to those whom I will meet in future. Cheers...!!!!