Community > Posts By > aladytoo

aladytoo's photo
Thu 01/21/10 11:44 AM

What ever happened to honesty and communication? I know it's been a while, but jeez.

Your right where are they???
Seems most have been burnt and feel it will happen again, some like being a player,some like the idea more or better,some just want better then what they got rid of. Sort of sad that people have agendas with what they look for.Just be yourself!!

While adding honesty and communication...what about common sence, responsibility,ethics, values....are they so lost??? Usually if you fined a person with common sence, most likly you'll have all the other needs fulfilled as well.

aladytoo's photo
Thu 01/21/10 11:20 AM
I expected to see and read a bit of everything here...found that
As for friends, sure some nice chat friends.
People with common sence.....hmmmm ok a few.
Dating??? jurys out on that one yet, keep trying..ha
Relationship hhmmm have to find the trusted friend first and go from there....so possiable.

aladytoo's photo
Thu 01/21/10 11:09 AM
If fishies were wishes, hmmmm no net, just be darn sure of your wish with your fish, i'm not greedy.

aladytoo's photo
Thu 01/21/10 11:05 AM
I tend to read profiles as well as join the forums.Seem many times what someone typed in their profile,is far from the truths of their actions, when posting in forums.
Haven't been here for about a month.
So thought I'd mingle back again.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:27 AM
hello and welcomeflowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:43 PM
Welcome!!flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:41 PM
Hello and Welcome,
From a middle aged average person.flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Sat 01/02/10 11:35 AM
I have come across a few that lie to be lying.I'm sure there are just as many woman as men.

What I hate is they ask for more pics,and I'm thinking hmm I have 7 and you have maybe 1,hmmmm.Most have cell phones they can sent to computer, so no one has any excuse.

But my thoughts are deception right off the start. Or red flags flying.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 06:03 PM
True tail signs...You are always responsible for your actions.
Only you can correct them.
And other to deside if your worthy.
Live and learn from your mistakes, take ownership,repair and go on.
You have to be worthy of yourself.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 10:23 AM

I'm a christian, so that pretty much means huge conflict.So no

but that doesn't mean you still can't be a coffee friend.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 10:22 AM
I'm a christian, so that pretty much means huge conflict.So no

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 10:17 AM

Is there something YOU have made a goal to do this new year,,,
as to TRYING TO CHANGE YOU,,,as for dating someone??

:wink: Other than,,,,FINDING SOMEONE,wink,lol

Yes take time to listen better, and depend more to my gut instincts.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 10:11 AM
Aww tough question.But my first thought was this.

Hold you for all tomarrows,for tomarrows never come,because we have another tomarrow.flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 10:05 AM
A player to me, either male or female.
Someone thats after,sex,material things,or money.They will do or tell you what you like to hear.To get what they want.And then on to the next,when they are finished with you.

Sort of like a revolving shoe rack,Try on, then on to the next.And your tossed in the heap.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 08:29 AM

I was married for 10 yrs...got divorced...took 3 months for the whole process. To me, I had to get divorced first before going on with my life...dating and such...just didn't seem right to be married and dating someone elseflowerforyou

I was married,and together 26 yrs. Married is Married/Divorced is Divorced.Took me over 1 yr for my divorce,but it was mutual.You know those lawyers..sheesh.

I didn't date, until the gable dropped in court, i'm married still.
Reason why is out of respect for my x, but more for myself.

For me only, I can't live with the idea, someone may class that as cheating, and still married.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 08:07 AM
Fresh as apple pie here!
:smile: Went to bed early,Got up early...feeling great!:wink:

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 07:52 AM

I am looking for a man who understands the love in the movie "The Notebook". Even though my friends say it is just a movie, I believe that it can be real. Without all that drama. I'm talking the deep love he has for her.
Is there any man that gets it? If you live in the corner of South-eastern Wisconsin I would love to talk with you.

That was a wonderful movie...I have given that movie as an add on to wedding gifts... hopefully they got the message.

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 07:39 AM
Hello and Welcome,
I'm from southern Wis, south of Madison.Join the forums there are a few here from Wis.flowerforyou

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 07:30 AM
ok..took memos for when I get to 60,Someone will have to remind me where I put it then ok...or do I leave it in my will?laugh

aladytoo's photo
Fri 01/01/10 07:18 AM

happy Good Morning All!! And a fresh New Year we are in.And hopefully we are all having fresh look for 2010!..A smile is adititive so passing this on for you to catch!!
happyhappy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

ha and that wasn't drug induced..:wink:

But I could use a refill on coffee please.Been up since 5.drinker

Help yourself...
I just made a fresh pot..biggrin biggrin biggrin drinker drinker drinker

OHHHH your a saint ty ty tydrinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25