Community > Posts By > karanhyd3011

karanhyd3011's photo
Sat 10/18/14 05:08 PM
yes, i have loved my sister in law and she knows that and she also have feelings for me but dont want me to marry her as it can put down my reputation if anyone comes to know about us. she is living worthless life of pain, cheating, depression and of no self respect frm her in laws. i love her and she wants me to marry someone else and always try to be happy. Affair is from past 17months but i have never touched her. I just wanted her to be mine as i cant see her suffering so much

karanhyd3011's photo
Sat 10/18/14 05:04 PM
tia i can say i am in extra maritial affair/ i was in extra maritial affair. I couldnt see her in depression, tention :( . she was all alone but when she stopped bothering about me or her own self i am in depression as i cant let her go to that guy who dont even respect her. im completely in love with her and after she came to know she asked me to marry someone else and always be happy in life by saying that if have ever loved her, ill do as she said.and though my cousin cheated her and confessed to me and her she want to be with him and dont want me to be with her as it'll put down my reputation in family and society. but i confessed her, i have loved her and always will and tia i didnt touched her as it was pure love for her from my side

karanhyd3011's photo
Sat 10/18/14 04:56 PM
tia i can say i am in extra maritial affair/ i was in extra maritial affair. I couldnt see her in depression, tention :( . she was all alone but when she stopped bothering about me or her own self i am in depression as i cant let her go to that guy who dont even respect her. im completely in love with her and after she came to know she asked me to marry someone else and always be happy in life by saying that if have ever loved her, ill do as she said.