Community > Posts By > jane

jane's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:50 AM
Hey AROSE how are you doing SHALOM

jane's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:46 AM

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
-----------

Adulterer - Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a partner other than the lawful spouse

Fornication - Sexual intercourse between partners who are not married to each other

Seems to me with there being two different mentions of sexual relation outside of marriage potentially keeping one out of Heaven I would suggest keeping it zipped up till there's a ring on that finger.
that's the bitter truth...let's abstain and ignore sins ...coz yee that sin is for satan(d devil) , buh d ones dat keeps Jehovah's word are his brethren

jane's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:29 AM
Hey ''SHERYL" how are you doing?hope you don't mind chatting with me

jane's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:24 AM
Of course i'm here for u amanat

jane's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:20 AM
Join me and let's discuss it together

jane's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:17 AM
African guys are better in terms of truthful relationship