Community > Posts By > exceptional29

exceptional29's photo
Wed 02/17/10 04:46 PM
A co=worker of mine wanted me to meet her brother. We started texting each other, yet whenever I asked about meeting for a drink he never followed through. Lately we have been emailing each other, he came in to the store on Sunday and was hanging around the area I work in, even though he didn't approach me,, I didn't know what he looked like and didn't figure out until later it was him. I sent him an email asking if it was him and if I would have said something to him if he would have talked to me. He said yes to both. I have heard he has been burnt a few times. I once again asked about meeting for dinner or a drink,,he has yet to reply. question is do I forget about him or try a different approach? Personaly I think he is too afraid to put his heart on the line again.

exceptional29's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:00 PM
The continuing drama... she wants to be with him yet have "visits" with her ex-boyfriend!!!! Unbelievable!!

exceptional29's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:28 PM
do tell,perhaps it will help me

exceptional29's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:58 PM
We were more than just friends. But what bugs me is how is always said she was nothing more than a selfish b****. and then he ends up trying to work out something that even he knows isn't going to work.
And men say women are hard to understand!

exceptional29's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:02 PM
I am taking everyone's advice on here. I am no longer going to contact him . If he texts me I am just going to ignore it.

exceptional29's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:10 PM
I have a guy friend who I hung out with for about 6 months. Things ended even though we are still friends. 5 weeks ago he moved back in with his ex-wife because she said she missed her family. He missed his kids and because of money problems he decided to give it another try. Things are not going well for the two of them because she cannot decide if she wants to be with him or her ex-boyfriend. I have very strong feelings for this guy. Do I tell him how I feel or leave things as they are between us and hope that he figures things out on his own. Mind you we still talk and he texts him often.

exceptional29's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:39 PM
Has anyone out there ever consider getting back together with an ex-wife because there were children involved. If so what were your reason for doing so or not doing so?

exceptional29's photo
Fri 08/14/09 03:38 PM
Would any of you out there ever consider getting back together with an ex? I have a guy friend who is moving back in with his ex. They have been separted since april of 2008, divorced since oct of 2008.
I know he doesn't like to be alone and is having a hard time finacially. She has a history of cheating on him. I know there is nothing I can say or do to get him to rethink things. I am wondering what percentage would consider doing this. There are 2 children involved.